Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any luck with recent Y SR orders?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So quick update that may provide hope for everyone with a SR Y order outstanding. If you read about my saga earlier (ordered an inventory Y from PA on 3/6 that still hasn't shipped). Finally got a sales manager to take over our case and get to the bottom of things. We just received a call saying they had a vin to match us with that will be produced on 4/1 (gated was his term). MSM SR Y 5 seater, black, 19s, no tow, no fsd. So yes, they are still producing SR Ys now that the quarter push is about over. I am guessing all the cars to be delivered by tomorrow were produced by today. All of you with outstanding orders and no vins might start seeing things pop up. Not sure if someone with an order for this car canceled due to the CVAP being out or switched to a LR but this is great news!

So quick update that may provide hope for everyone with a SR Y order outstanding. If you read about my saga earlier (ordered an inventory Y from PA on 3/6 that still hasn't shipped). Finally got a sales manager to take over our case and get to the bottom of things. We just received a call saying they had a vin to match us with that will be produced on 4/1 (gated was his term). MSM SR Y 5 seater, black, 19s, no tow, no fsd. So yes, they are still producing SR Ys now that the quarter push is about over. I am guessing all the cars to be delivered by tomorrow were produced by today. All of you with outstanding orders and no vins might start seeing things pop up. Not sure if someone with an order for this car canceled due to the CVAP being out or switched to a LR but this is great news!
Thank you so much for the update. This gives me a little glimmer of hope=)

I saw this one the other day, kinda cool seeing them pop-up now. I also wonder if this one was the one I saw at the dealer when I went to pick mine up.
A46EFCFC-E094-4075-881B-B21EF8D1962D.jpeg

Good morning everyone. I was also assigned a vin for MY SR and was setup for a delivery on March 31st and that disappeared yesterday. Today I have a new vin assigned with a delivery date for April 4th. Hopefully I can take delivery this weekend. Will keep everyone updated.

Have patience. I just spoke with my SA and he did indeed confirm that SR MY will be coming into inventory in the next couple weeks. Anyone who said it’s not is jealous because they are definitely popping up everyday

My SA said April / May will be your only chance to get a SR MY and that’s only if it’s been rejected by someone else / loan denied or they never respond
I think they are going to make a batch this month. Too much smoke. I also just randomly got this text from them about my order:

Tesla Order Support - Update - We are currently waiting for a VIN to be assigned from the Factory. In the meantime, please take a moment to explore charging accessories/options on our Tesla Shop for your new Tesla. Tesla | Charging Questions? Reply to this text, or call us directly