TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

ANY MODDED TESLAS IN HERE? I WANT TO DEVELOPE SOME EXTERIOR PARTS

Discussion in 'Model S' started by one_ill_g37, Mar 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. one_ill_g37

one_ill_g37 New Member

Hi there I still don't own a tesla but I'm in the move to order one, I love to mod cars and currently have a G37 sedan which I daily and take to shows..... with that being said I've made several parts for the Infiniti community and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in parts for the tesla like
    Duckbill wing, carbon fiber exterior parts or interior parts, carbon fiber diffuser and front splitter.
    Put a couple pics of my G and some of the work that is has along with a couple of 1st place winning cars

Attached Files:

2. Raddoc

Raddoc Member

I would really like a CF diffuser and front splitter. I have a midnight silver metallic model S with matte CF spoiler and getting matte CF wrap on the door handles. I think the diffuse and splitter in matte CF will complete the look.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Please, no yelling. We can hear you even if you don't type in all caps.

• Like x 2
  4. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Carbon Fiber Classic nose cone ... :cool:

5. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Member

I don't get these pieces of what equates to nothing more than jewellery for a car. A CF splitter? Really? Wind tunnel tested I'm sure. It's just a waste of money, and makes people look like boy racers.

• Disagree x 1
  6. one_ill_g37

one_ill_g37 New Member

Awesome I was looking into getting a tesla this month and want to do some stuff to it to make it my own and not be like everyone else's, I will keep you posted

7. one_ill_g37

one_ill_g37 New Member

Lmao I was at work and on computer didn't realize caps were on I hope ur ears/eyes r ok

8. one_ill_g37

one_ill_g37 New Member

Maybe you have a point in jewelry for the car, in my case I love my car to have just enough jewelry to stand out above the rest of the other cars. Take it like putting a little piece of your taste into your car, if you like your car to be plain and basic then so be it no one is looking down on that.
    Maybe some ppl want to look like boy racers lmao

9. oktane

oktane Active Member

Different strokes for different folks. What if someone WANTS to look like a boy racer and doesn't care what others think? ;)

10. Burnt Toast

Burnt Toast Member

Taste? That's the most ironic statement in this thread.