Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model 3 in any shades of green?

This green color on a Model 3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone has seen in Model 3 in custom green color. Some classic vintage cars look amazing in green but wasn’t sure how Model 3 would look.

Attachments

• 7B214666-73D2-4628-8083-3E473875CBD1.jpeg
    7B214666-73D2-4628-8083-3E473875CBD1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 279
Reactions: LonestarV
I will probably go for a green wrap, but am not certain yet what kind of green.
Back in the late Eighties, our neighbours had an M5 (E34) in green. Beautiful colour, don't know what the name was. After some googling, it could have been "malachit-green".

Last edited:
Every green wrap I've seen has been too flat (and/or light) to be worth considering.

If they offered factory paint in the kind of dark green you could get on the 4th gen Supra or the 1st gen Lexus SC though I'd have been all over it.

That would fall into the "too light" category.... I'd want something like the deep jade metallic Toyota/Lexus offered in the 90s on the Mk4 supra or the SC300 as example.

Well done wrap though.
It is lighter than I expected it to be, but I'm happy with it. I was definitely going for something lighter than the now defunct Tesla Racing Green, which is, in my opinion, ostensibly black except under close scrutiny.