Over at Priuschat one member thinks that many of us have also put down a refundable $99 deposit on a Leaf as insurance in case there are major delays or the Model S falls through completely. Thought I'd see how many here will admit they did. I did...it's plan C. Plan A is the Model S by late 2011 or early 2012--if it is clear it will be delayed more than a year more than that I could see getting the Leaf as a "place holder". Plan B, if the Model S falls through completely, is a PHV Prius, and Plan C the Leaf. Anyone else?