Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Any model s LR or Plaid near Durham-Raleigh?

arykish

MSLR BLK/Cream 19 FSD RN1152 late June order.
Sep 9, 2021
Rochester Hills, MI
Hi,
I have a Model S LR in order with EDD in Dec. My wife felt Taycan as claustrophobic and now she is hesitating a bit with us purchasing a model s. So, wondering if any model s LR / Plaid owners in Durham/Raleigh area interested in letting us sit inside and checkout the car?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

boskog

MSLR Order 3/2/21 Delivered 9/25/2021
Oct 18, 2017
Cary,NC
Hi,
I have a Model S LR in order with EDD in Dec. My wife felt Taycan as claustrophobic and now she is hesitating a bit with us purchasing a model s. So, wondering if any model s LR / Plaid owners in Durham/Raleigh area interested in letting us sit inside and checkout the car?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Hi! Was just browsing through the forum & saw your note. You are welcome to stop by & check out our MS. PM me & we can set something up.

arykish

MSLR BLK/Cream 19 FSD RN1152 late June order.
Sep 9, 2021
Rochester Hills, MI
Good morning everyone, my EDD finally changed!!!!!

Estimated Delivery: November 07 - December 05​

Still no vin, was nov 3-23 since last eoq when I had sep 26-30. I just spoke to a Tesla chat person and they said “due to demand the edd can extend” demand my *** I ordered in February, should be priority! Luckily my Model Y is preventing me from canceling this order lol

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC