Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any model s LR or Plaid near Durham-Raleigh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

arykish

2022 MSLR pre-re-refresh 8GB RAM
Sep 9, 2021
Norwalk, CT
Hi,
I have a Model S LR in order with EDD in Dec. My wife felt Taycan as claustrophobic and now she is hesitating a bit with us purchasing a model s. So, wondering if any model s LR / Plaid owners in Durham/Raleigh area interested in letting us sit inside and checkout the car?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Hi,
I have a Model S LR in order with EDD in Dec. My wife felt Taycan as claustrophobic and now she is hesitating a bit with us purchasing a model s. So, wondering if any model s LR / Plaid owners in Durham/Raleigh area interested in letting us sit inside and checkout the car?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.
Hi! Was just browsing through the forum & saw your note. You are welcome to stop by & check out our MS. PM me & we can set something up.

Good morning everyone, my EDD finally changed!!!!!

Estimated Delivery: November 07 - December 05​

Still no vin, was nov 3-23 since last eoq when I had sep 26-30. I just spoke to a Tesla chat person and they said “due to demand the edd can extend” demand my *** I ordered in February, should be priority! Luckily my Model Y is preventing me from canceling this order lol