Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X 100D have Free Unlimited Supercharging Transfer with car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all the "Free Unlimited SUpercharging" changes over the last 18 months, i cant keep track of when the SUpercharging stays with the car or just with the original owner.

Any current 100d owners out there than can login to your account and tell me if yours is with the owner of with the car? Trying to see if there will be any CPO X100D's with free supercharging next year.

To my knowledge, transferable lifetime free supercharging ended with the 90D. Early 100Ds eventually received retroactive unlimited supercharging, but only for the original owner.

This may have changed since then.

Yeah, I meant to say it that way. 100D's were available with owner based lifetime supercharging at least through June-2018 (I have it). Car based lifetime supercharging went away a couple of years ago, before the 100D was a thing.

To my knowledge, transferable lifetime free supercharging ended with the 90D. Early 100Ds eventually received retroactive unlimited supercharging, but only for the original owner.

This may have changed since then.

Exactly this. I changed my Dec 2016 order for an X 90D with unlimited transferable Supercharging to an X 100D with paid Supercharging when the 100D first became available. We went on a road trip and paid $155 for Supercharging. Then the retroactive free Supercharging was announced. Initially our account page said it was transferable, but a day later it was only for as long as we owned it. And we got our $155 refunded too! If there's an X out there with transferable free Supercharging it would have to be some kind of special deal I think.

If you buy a Tesla CPO.. it will say on the page.

I distinctly remember owners had to make a choice between 90/P90D/100D with free supercharging that sticks with the car

OR

100D which was a way better value for range and price.. but did not have free supercharging.

Tesla gave the 100D supercharging which stayed with the owner months down the line retroactively.