TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Any Model X owner with Multi-pattern seats? PICS PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Dj B, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Dj B

Dj B Member

Does anyone have pics they can share of a Model X with the newer(?) multi-pattern seats? Chose those for my X but haven't actually seen them as the dealership does not have any demo's with those seats. I get my X in December, confirmed order 11/18

2. nikeykid

nikeykid Member

Here you go 20160920_054118.jpg 20160920_054202.jpg

• Like x 1
  3. Dj B

Dj B Member

Awesome, thanks! Curious, is that a rear facing car seat in the back with a 6 seat configuration? How does that work out day-to-day for you? We will have 2 rear facing seats in the captains and a forward facing the rear. Also, are you happy with your multi-pattern choice?

4. nikeykid

nikeykid Member

i have the rear facing car seat and one forward facing car seat and the both fit fine (had to move the passenger seat up a little to accommodate the rear). we have the 7 seater to give my wife the option to sit in the middle of the two kids on longer trips. love the multi-pattern seats, very durable and feels great.