Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
View attachment 181575 View attachment 181575 Went to Lawrence early this morning. There were 10-12 Xs there, mostly Sigs but a few production. (Not mine though :()

The second photo above, is mine. Finish looks good. I was under the impression that the "multi-coat" colours were not metallic. My sig red paint certainly sparkles in the sunshine like metallic. I am very pleased. There are 13 model x behind the building in Toronto. I was told that only one demo has arrived to date.

The second photo above, is mine. Finish looks good. I was under the impression that the "multi-coat" colours were not metallic. My sig red paint certainly sparkles in the sunshine like metallic. I am very pleased. There are 13 model x behind the building in Toronto. I was told that only one demo has arrived to date.
J.M. told me that there won't be a MX available for test drives until later this month.. like the last few days

Congrats on yours being here though!!! Looks fantastic!

They are definitely metallic. My Sig S looked fantastic in different light. Bright sunshine brought out the gold highlights.
When it was overcast it looked more wine in colour.

Reactions: SSD420
Sadly, I heard from my DS today that my car went from QC back into general production. This means I likely won't make the Q2 Rush so instead if sending it by truck, they'll likely send it by train and I should expect delivery in the second week of July. Kind of disappointed because I was excited for my car but also don't want them to rush the car. It puts a crimp in my accommodation sale given that I am supposed to hand over my Porsche to a private buyer. I'll have to do it in 10 days regardless if my C isn't ready because that was the deal we made. Hoping my SC can help by putting me in a model S as I wait (long shot I know).

I am booked to be at the Montreal SC Saturday morning to "meet" my Sig X. They will be shipping it to me after that.Jon

Congratulations Jon...you will be checking out(meeting) your Model X but will not take delivery at the SC...right..it will be shipped to your home address and that's were you will sign off your delivery papers..when will you be wire transferring the payment??.I plan to do the same hence enquiring...Thanks for the info.

I am booked to be at the Montreal SC Saturday morning to "meet" my Sig X. They will be shipping it to me after that.

If anyone is around and want to say hello, do so. I may be a little distracted, but it would be nice to see some other Tesla owners.

Cheers,

Jon

Will see you there. I'll be picking up my deep blue 90D.

Reactions: Jon
It's going to hot this weekend. My vehicle is sitting outside at the SC getting hot.
I hope my vehicle has the sense to cool the interior, since 75 degrees C will not be good for the leather.
Maybe I should call the Humane Society. Cruelty to Teslas.

I wonder if they've considered tents to protect against sun and freak events like hail storms. There are tents in the delivery area in Fremont.