Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery appointment is in less than 48 hours and MyTesla is inaccurate. You cannot rely on it whatsover. Unless you're using it to read through the Tesla manual for fun.. forward and back about a gazillion times in anticipation of your Model X. :rolleyes:

Agreed, i talked with DS and am also booked for a delivery; the mytesla says I'll be assigned a DS soon. Not really sure what that site does at the moment other than show that your vin when you get assigned.

Reactions: SSD420
I'm actually more stressed out then excited about my MX delivery tomorrow. I'm quite frustrated with Tesla, and for the first time ever, my DS.

I pickup the car in less than 16 hours from now. I have still yet to receive the MVP. I was clear to my DS that I required it no later than yesterday's business banking hours in order to have everything set up properly on my end. I have spoken to him every day since he called me to book the appointment; some days even 2-3 times. I appreciate that he actually does call me back.

He gave me an approximate total but unfortunately I need to know down to the penny for accurate business purposes. He keeps assuring me not to worry and they will accept an uncertified business cheque, and is like "oh yeah, I recall you telling me that you needed it. Oops." Or offering other excuses. I'm just frustrated. (I'm sure tomorrow evening this will all work itself out, but I'm just aggravated :(

Anyone else have this issue? Or anything similar?

Anyone else have this issue? Or anything similar?

NOPE: Email from Tesla today 5min after i signed the Out the Purchase agreement:

jsEesPHSqh9Eg9e5PtFdj9CHKNf-mOjKNN2Lqxkl8rhHIL8lgQtJ-_qoSFLqp8KmgG6nAv-m7CQiesScb4u0jShvS1Jt6TV-95iDTarPAzSzLK99bjM=s0-d-e1-ft

Your purchase paperwork is complete.
Expected date of delivery:07/08/2016

NOPE: Email from Tesla today 5min after i signed the Out the Purchase agreement:

jsEesPHSqh9Eg9e5PtFdj9CHKNf-mOjKNN2Lqxkl8rhHIL8lgQtJ-_qoSFLqp8KmgG6nAv-m7CQiesScb4u0jShvS1Jt6TV-95iDTarPAzSzLK99bjM=s0-d-e1-ft

Your purchase paperwork is complete.
Expected date of delivery:07/08/2016

At 11:25pm, I received the Final MVPA to sign. So much for having it in time for banking hours yesterday.. now I have to run around and get all that stuff done in the morning.. but on the plus side.. Yay!! I finally get my MX! :):D

Reactions: RiverBrick
learning.jpg
first destination.jpg

Attachments

• hpwc first.jpg
    hpwc first.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 45
  • parked away from everything.jpg
    parked away from everything.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 39
  • tesla moment 2.jpg
    tesla moment 2.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 39
  • OMG hes touching my car.jpg
    OMG hes touching my car.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 44
  • first-tesla-moment-whoare they.jpg
    first-tesla-moment-whoare they.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 46
  • friends house.jpg
    friends house.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 44
  • problem-before-leaving-SC.jpg
    problem-before-leaving-SC.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 42
  • pre-front licence plate.jpg
    pre-front licence plate.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Gymee and Jon
From Western Canada...got ours yesterday. Heading home to Calgary.

m1kTV0051 Tesla Model X pickupDAY

Very entertaining video! It looks like you made it into a fun family event and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Your children are a laugh.

We too have four and are anxiously waiting for our Sig X to be shipped to NL. Our kids are a bit younger and all are in car seats of some sort. Enjoying being a parent, but looking forward to when they can get into and out of the car unassisted!

Enjoy your Teslas and your family.

Jon