Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model Y with new projector headlights in the USA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe LR will come with the updated door trims as well as the updated headlights until or just after end of second quarter. If not they may release for the 2022 models.
I totally agree that it makes sense to switch over after EOQ. I assumed they would pop up Q2, but they may wait to finish the M3 door panel rollout and the. Do the lights and trim at the same time on the Y. Ultimately it is all conjecture.

Reactions: MIK3
Mid June delivery at the moment - I’m not taking delivery until new lights and door panels start rolling out.
It's interesting that the new door panels are now something to add to the 'should I wait for that too'?. Actually not a fan of the new trim, as with a white interior you lose the white inserts on the doors, which I really like. Hoping I can thread the needle here and get new headlights, 82Kwh battery, and old door trim!

It's interesting that the new door panels are now something to add to the 'should I wait for that too'?. Actually not a fan of the new trim, as with a white interior you lose the white inserts on the doors, which I really like. Hoping I can thread the needle here and get new headlights, 82Kwh battery, and old door trim!
Hope you can make it happen!

Reactions: lozza