Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any more invitations to design after the 23rd?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like there was a big burst of invitations to design on the 23rd (which has been well documented on this forum). However, I don't see any entries on modelxtracker.com after that - was this a one-time burst, or has anybody received an invitation more recently than that? I didn't expect them to open the floodgates all the way, but I was hoping we'd be looking at a slow but constant stream of invitations.

Last edited:
Aljohn, I hope you get invited soon. I know you have been waiting a long time too. I am just so happy to see progress in positive direction ! Many people think I must be completely insane to wait over three years for a car. BUT it is a special car! At least let's hope it is special.

If we're looking at about 2500 invitations per week, which is what this seems like, the majority of reservation holders (including me and my pathetic P#12745) may really get to configure their cars by the end of the year, as initially promised.

However, I would guess that delivery is still easily 6 months away for those with higher reservation numbers.

If we're looking at about 2500 invitations per week, which is what this seems like, the majority of reservation holders (including me and my pathetic P#12745) may really get to configure their cars by the end of the year, as initially promised.

However, I would guess that delivery is still easily 6 months away for those with higher reservation numbers.
Not if they opt for a performance version. There will be plenty of folks NOT choosing the P, and even others that go for the 70.