Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Multicoat Red Model S is SoCal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've ordered an 80 MC red here in LA, but before we have to lock it in over the next one to two weeks - we'd like to see one in 'living color.'

Wondering if anyone in SoCal has one that they'd be willing to let us see.

Available over this coming weekend to drive someplace to see it (we are by Pasadena).

We've ordered an 80 MC red here in LA, but before we have to lock it in over the next one to two weeks - we'd like to see one in 'living color.'

Wondering if anyone in SoCal has one that they'd be willing to let us see.

Available over this coming weekend to drive someplace to see it (we are by Pasadena).

A great place to check out all the colors is at a Tesla service center parking lot. You can even call ahead and ask them if there are any red ones currently.

I have a MC Red & live in Granada Hills, this Saturday or Sunday afternoon is good with me.

PM me.

Thank you! I called around this past week and found out that the Century City location not only had a MC Red, but had it sitting outside - so we ran the beach today and stopped by this morning to see the car. Beautiful. And we decided to stay with the red. My partner... he'd prefer the dark blue, but wagered me to organize the house over the next month or so (and give/throw stuff away!!!). Game on, I said!