Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any MYP owners have Hanshow 9.0” HD Dashboard Touch Screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. have any 2022 MYP owners with Intel based infotainment screens installed Hanshow's recently released 9.0” HD Dashboard Touch Screen which supports displaying tesla's info as well as Apple CarPlay? Did the Hanshow unit install correctly with the supplied cables or were different cables needed? I noticed another company, the ev-shop is selling the same exact unit except their offering also supports android auto and viewing the front cameras and costs a few hundred dollars more. However the ev-shop site and a YouTube reviewer of their offering say that the cables included will not work on the model y performance nor with cars which have AMD infotainment screens and a link to a $30 alternative set of cables is provided.

Hi all. have any 2022 MYP owners with Intel based infotainment screens installed Hanshow's recently released 9.0” HD Dashboard Touch Screen which supports displaying tesla's info as well as Apple CarPlay? Did the Hanshow unit install correctly with the supplied cables or were different cables needed? I noticed another company, the ev-shop is selling the same exact unit except their offering also supports android auto and viewing the front cameras and costs a few hundred dollars more. However the ev-shop site and a YouTube reviewer of their offering say that the cables included will not work on the model y performance nor with cars which have AMD infotainment screens and a link to a $30 alternative set of cables is provided.
Hansshow's 9-inch screen display package has AMD and Intel CPU harness cables. it will support Model 3 and Y, it is Linux OS and there is no front blind spot camera, hopefully, future add this option. and now I have a coupon code, it has 17% off and can purchase their all products with this code, the code is TECHNOLOGY

Hansshow's 9-inch screen display package has AMD and Intel CPU harness cables. it will support Model 3 and Y, it is Linux OS and there is no front blind spot camera, hopefully, future add this option. and now I have a coupon code, it has 17% off and can purchase their all products with this code, the code is TECHNOLOGY
Thanks for the reply. I bought & installed the 9” console about a month ago using one of your discount codes. I like the unit a lot. I noticed it also supports wireless Android auto when testing with someone. We chatted via an app 😀.

Reactions: Sareesh
My review & tips for hansshow 9” Linux console.

How I prevented participants in phone calls from hearing their voice echoed back during conversation.

My review & tips for hansshow 9” Linux console.

How I prevented participants in phone calls from hearing their voice echoed back during conversation.
Contact
Contact Hansshow's Screen display technician via Whatsapp, he can help you. +86 130 4421 9654 this is the WhatsApp number

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricAnt54