Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any MYP Owners Running Stock?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wheels / suspension will probably remain stock. People complain about the MYP's suspension, but I was riding in a slammed E46 M3 for the last 10 years, so, the suspension is fine to me. Probably the only way I could be persuaded differently is if there was an OEM airbag option or maybe a nice X suspension retrofit kit.

Reactions: ucsdsig
I am, granted it's only been a week but I have no intentions on changing it. Besides getting a separate winter set, these while they do ride "harsh" they are really no different than my previous Alfa Romeo Giulia so it's not a huge deal to me but it may be a much different experience depending on what car you're coming from.
First time I saw one of those Alfa Romeos on the road I couldn’t stop laughing cause it reminded me of the wedding singer and Julia Gulia. Still laugh everytime I see one. Haha.

I upgraded my wheels and tires shortly after getting my MYP. However, if my choice had been between keeping the Ubers or going LR there is no question I would have gone MYP. IMO if you are interested in performance the LR is too pedestrian. With the minor price difference now I think the wheels, tires, suspension and acceleration of the MYP are a no brainer.

Edit: I was going to sell the Uber setup but decided to keep in case I trade for Cybertruck. I’ll be able to sell the Martian setup for a good price I’m sure which will somewhat offset the cost in the long run.

Last edited: