TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any New Florida Service Centers?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Kutu, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Kutu

Kutu Member

Does anyone have news of new Tesla Florida Service centers? I sure would like to see one in NE Florida. They have been talking about one in Jacksonville for over 2 years; yet, I have heard nothing positive.

2. T3sl@

T3sl@ Member

Hey Kutu. I was at the store today and was told that the Jacksonville service center is coming and it should be here by the end of 2016. I was also told that the current store will be moving a block away (still in the towncenter) to a larger location. This move should occur before October.

3. kort677

kort677 Active Member

they been saying that an SC was coming to JAX for years, in fact at one point there was an actual location on the map, on Main st I believe. that was the reason that I did by my first car, in a way I feel a bit scammed by them, so them saying this to you does not inspire any confidence of it actually happening. The store at the town center is nice but other than their chargers it really serves no purpose for current owners.