Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any New Updates for FSD Beta Users?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope we don't have to wait for Karpathy to return before we get any more updates...starting to seem that way for me (2021.44.30.21).
I figure there's no need for me to report disengagements (push camera icon) anymore since I'm using an obsolete version.

Reactions: Goose66
Tesla, I need my backup camera back, please! Am I going to have to give up FSD Beta to get it?
Your FSD Beta software most likely isn't the reason your rear camera isn't working. Do you have a Model 3? (Might want to consider adding your car to your signature line). If you do have a Model 3, there's a recall in effect right now for a cable that can get worn out, causing your rear camera to not work. There are quite a few threads about this... go have a quick look in the Model 3 forum for details.

From what I've seen, Tesla is prioritizing those with inoperative rear cameras for the fix; others with working cameras are being told, "no parts, you'll have to wait," yet for those with actual inoperative cameras, they've been able to find the parts needed to fix them.

Your FSD Beta software most likely isn't the reason your rear camera isn't working. Do you have a Model 3? (Might want to consider adding your car to your signature line). If you do have a Model 3, there's a recall in effect right now for a cable that can get worn out, causing your rear camera to not work. There are quite a few threads about this... go have a quick look in the Model 3 forum for details.

From what I've seen, Tesla is prioritizing those with inoperative rear cameras for the fix; others with working cameras are being told, "no parts, you'll have to wait," yet for those with actual inoperative cameras, they've been able to find the parts needed to fix them.
Nope. It is the video stutter/freeze/lag problem that was fixed in 2022.4.5 et seq., I believe. Shows up in both the rear cameras and the repeaters when I put the car in reverse. It was introduced back in the Christmas update.