Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any new VINS or Deliveries in Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems to be very quiet in Canada with respect to new VIN's or deliveries in Canada. Anyone have an appointment for delivery soon?

My date still says August to October. I have not received a VIN or any other correspondence. My order details below.
  • Model 3 Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot

It seems to be very quiet in Canada with respect to new VIN's or deliveries in Canada. Anyone have an appointment for delivery soon?

My date still says August to October. I have not received a VIN or any other correspondence. My order details below.
  • Model 3 Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Sport Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot

When did you reserve and when did you configure?

If you haven't already done so, please contribute to the Model 3 Order Tracking spreadsheet:

Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

According to the spreadsheet, Model 3 deliveries have slowed down significantly for Canadians over the past month or so. It seems like the stock pile of RWD models are being delivered en masse to the US right now in alignment with the full federal tax credit winding down by year's end. The next push into Canada may not happen until AWD models start rolling out. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: T3l5aFan
If you haven't already done so, please contribute to the Model 3 Order Tracking spreadsheet:

Model 3 Order Tracking Spreadsheet

According to the spreadsheet, Model 3 deliveries have slowed down significantly for Canadians over the past month or so. It seems like the stock pile of RWD models are being delivered en masse to the US right now in alignment with the full federal tax credit winding down by year's end. The next push into Canada may not happen until AWD models start rolling out. I hope I'm wrong.
I have filled out the form.

Reactions: Ludatik