Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any New York/Connecticut/New Jersey Tesla owners out there? Ours comes ?May 26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We would be very interested in coming. We would need to arrive the night before and would need a full charge overnight though. We would also need to arrange for charging somewhere in NJ on the return trip..

We can definitely offer charging (before/after/both) and possible overnighting in Tenafly NJ; will follow up by PM.

You can charge before at my house or Ian's on a 240, before or after-- he is in Bergen Cty, I am in Westchester.

(Ian = Slackjaw)

Last edited:
Now we can't make the Greenwich event :( Have to work ........

Let us know what happens......

Slackjaw! Get some names!

ROAD RALLY SEPT 18th West Point[/COLOR][/B]

West Point is very excited.

I have a NEMA 14-50 and live about 10 miles from West Point, so we can figure out a way for everyone to start with 180 miles to start-- and you can always charge at my house at the end to get yourself home!

We'll start at 9 am there, and mess around with the cars until everyone is there-- then off for the Rally! 75 miles of fun!

Then drinks & lunch/afternoon nibbles at my club.

(Also-- anyone like this idea--- another Sunday afternoon road rally, this time closer to Poughkeepsie, ending at 4 at the Hyde Park Drive-In Hyde Park Drive-in Theater : 4114 Albany Post Rd., Hyde Park, NY to admire each others' EV's, then when darkness falls--- screen "Revenge of the Electric Car"! http://www.revengeoftheelectriccar.com

I am working with the drive in movie people on this.

Speaking of model S, is anyone going to see the model S at Richards in Greenwich next week? From an email sent by Tesla a couple weeks ago:

We are planning on attending Thursday night.

Last edited: