Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any November EDDs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve seen lots of posts about EDDs slipping to October and a number of folks (myself included) with December listings. Not so much for November.

Is this a case of production for EU markets blocking out US deliveries?

I ordered literally as the price changed on July 22nd. Seriously. 15 minutes getting distracted cost $1,000. At that time, the order page said "Est. Delivery: October." When I got kicked back to a refreshed order page because the price changed, the est. delivery was gone. I ordered and then promptly completed my profile the same day. No EDD in the account. A day or two later, the order page said "Est. Delivery: November," but my SA said I was still October. Then, I got an EDD of Sept. 19th-30th for a day, which vanished the next. I've been alternating between nothing and "December" since.

I've noticed from people's sigs in the forum that anyone with 7/21 order dates or earlier that don't have a date range are seeing "October." Those with order dates of 7/22 or later (myself) are seeing "December." So, what happened to November? Supposedly, if I ordered right now almost 3 weeks later, I'd still have exactly the same EDD! I'm guessing these are just odd placeholders, and that as we get into September they'll change to actual date ranges.

EU is supplied by China for the Model Y, so that's not it.

Reactions: mrwug
My original EDD was Dec into Jan but has since pulled to Nov to Dec. So far it seems to correlate with other orders, that is about 120 days after order is the middle of the EDD window. This holds for most I've seen from June onward.

I ordered a MYLR on 7/27, delivery date at the time said November. After a number of days, it became Nov 8 - 28.

I’m considering changing my order to the Performance model, but don’t want to chance slipping the delivery date further out. My sales rep says that could happen. Not sure what I’ll do yet....

I’ve seen lots of posts about EDDs slipping to October and a number of folks (myself included) with December listings. Not so much for November.
My 31-July order page said December but about 10 days ago it shifted to 10-Nov and it just shifted to 17-Nov. They checked at "my" service center and said the birday was expected to be 7-Nov and it would ship 11-Nov arriving at the store 20-Nov. This is in New York State.