Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy MOTHER OF OGD!… just got TezLab notice that 36.5.3 was being downloaded. Didn’t know if that was the right SW, then about 1 min later got email from the Borg (14:06 PST) saying “we’re pushing 10.3.1 to your car”!. Can it be? I mean, it’s been a bit of a boozy Friday at this point already, maybe I‘m daydreaming?

99’er since Monday with 310 true miles over 30 rolling days, after 9/28 FCW dropped off. (2018 M3 LR, paid FSD 2/2019)
Maybe it’s happening?

(hopefully, TElsa doesn’t know I sold 60% of my TSLA position today at $1110.)..it’s just a trade.

Last edited:
Just got my email also w/ a 99 score - must have just pushed a large batch through at the same time.

re-enrolled on 10/25 + 1 reset. Overall score at 99

Stats
10.25 - 98 score - 59mi
10.26 - 0 miles
10.27 - 99 score - 168mi
10.28 - 100 score - 113mi
10.29 - 100 score - 28mi
Okay, you re-enrolled on 10/25, AND did a reset and still got a 98 for that day… unless you live in ROME, I don’t think you should be eligible. ;-0

Reactions: tom @ eas
Yep, just got it! Installing now. Amazingly, I got the email less than five minutes after I switched my software update preference from “standard” to “advanced” (I must have accidentally fat-fingered it to “standard” one of the 69,420 times I checked that tab for updates lol). So I was convinced that was what was stopping me from getting the push all week. But then all of you guys also got it. Maybe my car was bugging the system for all of us 😉 😂 anyways, yay! I’m so done with this f****** thread!

Yep, just got it! Installing now. Amazingly, I got the email less than five minutes after I switched my software update preference from “standard” to “advanced” (I must have accidentally fat-fingered it to “standard” one of the 69,420 times I checked that tab for updates lol). So I was convinced that was what was stopping me from getting the push all week. But then all of you guys also got it. Maybe my car was bugging the system for all of us 😉 😂 anyways, yay! I’m so done with this f****** thread!
Yay! Now the stress can come from FSD like it should be… 🤣