Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1st Week my score was so low I had given up. It made driving less fun.
Learned about the reset, but still failed miserably 2 times and decided to give up again so I can enjoy driving.
Last week I Grandpa'd up and decided I could slow my roll. Ain't gonna lie, it was hard and a guy cutting me off knocked me down to 98.
Hit 99 on Sunday, kept it under control and in the wee hours of Tuesday (today) I received the update.

I drove my son to school and it was basically unusable so that was fun.

I do however look forward to seeing what she can and apparently can't do over the next few days.

Good luck to you 99'ers!

Are they giving it to 98’s yet? I’m about to hit 97 I think tomm.
IMG_3229.jpg

Man this is rough, I was sitting at 99 and 1200 miles last Friday wasn't getting let it so reset and hit 100 miles on 100 Sunday and still nothing... Can you go into a service center and request an update?
Im about to leave for two weeks and would love to have the live sentry mode on my model 3?

Reactions: lUtriaNt
Los Angeles based.

so i opted in the first saturday like we all did, but as an android user i could not see the score until a week later. i had a 94 (aggressive turns, follow too close -- everything else was green). tried to grandpa it but gave up because im used to driving my model 3 perf. like its a rental. still had a 94 despite my mischief.

anyway after reading it was possible to opt out, i did this on october 26. waited until october 27 at night (thursday) to opt back in (score was gone in under 24 hours from the app).

the 28th i drove 15 miles to the office. did the two thumbs salute on the way back (didnt like the drive) so all i got was 15 miles for friday. 100 score.

saturday i did 85 miles one way (there was an accident on the road where 5 lanes merged into 2 so i had to dump out of AP--this caused me to get a follow too close ding lowering my score to 99), and two thumb saluted the way back because i thought I made a aggressive turn. so 85 miles for that day. now im at 100 miles.

sunday did not go anywhere.

monday 15 miles to the office not on AP to try and get back some good follow distance points, but two thumb saluted on the way home because i didnt like the drive.

so 115 miles and last night around 915 ish i got the email for fsd. the download was waiting for me in the AM and its updated now. i will try it on the way home today and see how it goes!

so in all just a couple of days of driving and a score of 99 got me the beta! so i encourage anyone with a low score like i had to opt out/in. seems the number of days is irrelevant.

Los Angeles based.

so i opted in the first saturday like we all did, but as an android user i could not see the score until a week later. i had a 94 (aggressive turns, follow too close -- everything else was green). tried to grandpa it but gave up because im used to driving my model 3 perf. like its a rental. still had a 94 despite my mischief.

anyway after reading it was possible to opt out, i did this on october 26. waited until october 27 at night (thursday) to opt back in (score was gone in under 24 hours from the app).

the 28th i drove 15 miles to the office. did the two thumbs salute on the way back (didnt like the drive) so all i got was 15 miles for friday. 100 score.

saturday i did 85 miles one way (there was an accident on the road where 5 lanes merged into 2 so i had to dump out of AP--this caused me to get a follow too close ding lowering my score to 99), and two thumb saluted the way back because i thought I made a aggressive turn. so 85 miles for that day. now im at 100 miles.

sunday did not go anywhere.

monday 15 miles to the office not on AP to try and get back some good follow distance points, but two thumb saluted on the way home because i didnt like the drive.

so 115 miles and last night around 915 ish i got the email for fsd. the download was waiting for me in the AM and its updated now. i will try it on the way home today and see how it goes!

so in all just a couple of days of driving and a score of 99 got me the beta! so i encourage anyone with a low score like i had to opt out/in. seems the number of days is irrelevant.
I just did this today. Opted-out then in, the score reset, drove about 105 miles and got 98 due to a deer. Another 10 miles got me back to 99. Now I’m waiting.

Just got the update. I had done a safety score reset and re-opt in on 23-Oct and kept a score of 100 since. I didn't realize there was also a 100 mile requirement for the first many days, but hit 107 miles on 30-Oct. Received update late on 1-Nov, but never received an email. Was definitely a fun celebratory experimental ride around midnight, but won't be using it when others are in the car. Suggest creating a seperate profile for the beta enabled vs my standard profile as I ended up wanted to change a series of settings between them.

I really like the Idea of creating a different Profile for different use cases. In just the 24 hours I have used BETA it has made some interesting choices and required a lot of intervention. I know Tesla has revoked some FSD Beta's and now that I can finally drive my car normally again I want to be able to go back and forth on demand.

Traveled to Manhattan, NY for work today and surprisingly got a 100 score for the day, considering all the traffic, cars, craziness. Still a total of 99 and no update yet.

Also have a 2018 MS that I believe had AP 2.5 before the FSD upgrade, so I should be good on the hardware front I think. I heard original 2.0 cars needs their cameras upgraded.