Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 M3 SR+ with a score of 100 and over 250 miles. No FSD beta yet and it’s been over a week of monitoring. I also have Tesla insurance here in Texas so I wonder if that is interfering.
Fellow Texan here - had a score of 98and bought Tesla Insurance the day it was released. It reset my score and after that the new score was 99 with 125+ miles. No email, no software yet. I am also suspecting this has something to do with Tesla Insurance.

Reactions: MilesAR
Are you sure it's 36.5.5 and not 36.5.1? I don't happen to see anyone else with that firmware installed.

Installing 2021.36.5.2 with 99 score as we speak.

hangover-ken-jeong.gif

I believe we’re stuck driving like grannies until the beta is pushed to our cars.
the stress the safety score driving causes me I might just give up. Its legit making me not enjoy driving my car anymore. thought if I just made it to 10.3 with 99 id be fine but apparently not. I do like the safety score idea and it has pointed out that sometimes I do follow to close like when leaving a red light with a car in front in the turn lane. I've added more follow distance in a lot of cases but still just the stress of wondering if someone's gonna cut me off and im gonna get brake to hard warning because I don't wanna rear end someone or because a light turned yellow. or if on a residential street with only one lane of traffic some other car is gonna try to go and give me another fcw. Mean while autopilot drives like a jackass slams on brakes, corners super hard then slams on brakes, follows to close but that does not matter.

Im so sad did not get beta.
lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Reactions: pilotSteve