Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actually happy to see on TeslaFi that nobody is getting 10.3.1 yet. Seriously hoping I get it. Tomorrow my Safety Score will jump from 98.51 to 99.1 because a bad, high-milage day I had on September 26th will fall off, so maybe that will help. But again, I thought they were rounding and releasing with that logic, so 98.51+ should have gotten in. Otherwise there'd be a lot more people in this thread 😂

Side note, I sent most people in this thread an invite to a 99-with-no-beta group chat if anyone wants to converse.

I have 2 days left on my FSD subscription. If nothing by day after tomorrow I’m canceling. I got the email , downloaded the new beta yesterday only to have it taken away. Stuck on 5.1. Pissed.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

Me right now...

Reactions: Spacecadetwzrd
Found something concerning. I would like to see what other beta-less 99s see on their Teslascope accounts.

My Tesla app says I have a 99, which is also what my Spreadsheet calculates me to be (98.51).

On the other hand, Teslascope is putting me at a 98.39, aka a 98.

If anyone else feels like it, let me know if you're seeing this. It's possible Tesla is showing slightly incorrect numbers in the app, and our true scores are 98.

IMG_8335.PNG
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.49.04.png

There were multiple days where people with a 100 score got FSD 10.2.
Here's the pattern (lack of pattern?) of additions to FSD Beta 10.2 according to Teslascope:

Code:
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
133   2   2   1  65   5   0
  0  15   7  13  14

So there were probably no additions after the initial Monday release for a few days then another check Friday then daily checks from the following Tuesday until 10.3 was getting ready for release, which seems to have checked Thursday according to some reports of people who got scores up to 99 before/after Thursday.

Maybe Tesla will again do an initial wait for 10.3(.1) before enrolling more 99+ or maybe they'll switch to daily checks sooner.

Last edited:
Here's the pattern (lack of pattern?) of additions to FSD Beta 10.2 according to Teslascope:

Code:
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
133   2   2   1  65   5   0
  0  15   7  13  14

So there were probably no additions after the initial Monday release for a few days then another check Friday then daily checks from the following Tuesday until 10.3 was getting ready for release, which seems to have checked Thursday according to some reports of people who got scores up to 99 before/after Thursday.

Maybe Tesla will again do an initial wait for 10.3(.1) before enrolling more 99+ or maybe they'll switch to daily checks sooner.
I'm really hoping tonight/tomorrow morning.

Tesla has shut down their support chat for Autopilot/FSD on all topics including Software App & Features which was the previous method I used jus a few days ago. To me this implies that they are getting bombarded on this issue. It's really what they deserve since they release no information and typically respond with dumbed down answers.

However if you look at TeslaFi, there were/are something under 900 updates today, and of those 98% are those who got the 10.2 upgrade on the first rollout. Only 2% were upgraded from 2021.32.22 in today's rollout. While TeslaFi is not the only software tracker, it is certainly in the top two and 900 seems a low number for even half the 99/100 scores out there. I believe it is possible they are releasing it in batches and hopefully more will continue to get it.
I'm really hoping tonight/tomorrow morning.
Well mine has been 99/100 for the last month and I have no update. Anytime they checked I should have been eligible...

Tesla has shut down their support chat for Autopilot/FSD on all topics including Software App & Features which was the previous method I used jus a few days ago. To me this implies that they are getting bombarded on this issue. It's really what they deserve since they release no information and typically respond with dumbed down answers.

However if you look at TeslaFi, there were/are something under 900 updates today, and of those 98% are those who got the 10.2 upgrade on the first rollout. Only 2% were upgraded from 2021.32.22 in today's rollout. While TeslaFi is not the only software tracker, it is certainly in the top two and 900 seems a low number for even half the 99/100 scores out there. I believe it is possible they are releasing it in batches and hopefully more will continue to get it.

Well mine has been 99/100 for the last month and I have no update. Anytime they checked I should have been eligible...

Why don't they just send us the email so we know we're in? Doesn't help to complain, but really. Let us know we're good, even if we have to wait a day for the push.