Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually question for y’all. I drove 100+ miles with that 99 safety score. Then on Sunday of all days, some dip *sugar* cut me off and made my score 98. I drove the rest of the day to get back to 99. So am I gonna need another 100 miles??

The worst part is how much I hate driving my car now. All anxiety if I’m gonna get a false fwc and nuke my rating or have to use my brakes to not t bone someone and get docked . Oh well 1st world problems life is good
That’s how I felt, too. Escaping that Safety Score anxiety and actually enjoying driving again may be the best part of getting the beta. :/

Reactions: Saebr
I resetted my score this morning, took a 3 mile lap around the neighborhood, and was sent an email, but never got the updated on my other Model 3.

Maybe they found out.

Screenshot_20211025-200802_Gmail.jpg

Interesting! So you just opted in and out then got the email the following morning during rollout??
I opted out yesterday because my score dropped to 98, and opted back in this morning. Was hoping when Elon said ALL 100/99 would get it. Also, I'm not sure if that email was for the other Model 3 that already had FSD 3.1.

I got this email awhile back for the other Model 3 once I hit 100miles. Maybe the email today was for the same car.

Screenshot_20211025-201342_Gmail.jpg

I opted out yesterday because my score dropped to 98, and opted back in this morning. Was hoping when Elon said ALL 100/99 would get it. Also, I'm not sure if that email was for the other Model 3 that already had FSD 3.1.

I got this email awhile back for the other Model 3 once I hit 100miles. Maybe the email today was for the same car.

View attachment 725835
Ahh I see what you are saying

Well, at least this is removed as a variable now. A bad day (96, lol) from September 26th just fell off so now my score is over 99 not rounded. Hopefully they push the next batch soon; haven't seen any (big) issues with 10.3.1 online.

Also, not to brag, buutttt I'm an Uber/Earth Rides driver who does most of his driving in downtown Nashville and I have a 99; if I can do it, anyone can 😂

1635257293707.png

Reactions: darknavi
Well, at least this is removed as a variable now. A bad day (96, lol) from September 26th just fell off so now my score is over 99 not rounded. Hopefully they push the next batch soon; haven't seen any (big) issues with 10.3.1 online.

Also, not to brag, buutttt I'm an Uber/Earth Rides driver who does most of his driving in downtown Nashville and I have a 99; if I can do it, anyone can 😂

View attachment 725948
Nice! I am at 98.58%, slowly going up. I have a few bad days that should roll off here soon I think.

Still nothing here, been sitting at 100/100 and over 100 miles for well over a week now. I haven't reset, or opted out and opted back in, but my car was at the Service Center for a few days, only thing I can think of is maybe the mileage before the trip to the Service Center got erased from the calculation (even though they show in the Safety Score section of the app).

Still nothing here, been sitting at 100/100 and over 100 miles for well over a week now. I haven't reset, or opted out and opted back in, but my car was at the Service Center for a few days, only thing I can think of is maybe the mileage before the trip to the Service Center got erased from the calculation (even though they show in the Safety Score section of the app).
I think it's pretty clear at this point they simply paused rolling the beta out. Who knows when they will pick back up again.

Reactions: K5TRX