Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's pretty clear at this point they simply paused rolling the beta out. Who knows when they will pick back up again.
Oh I agree. Only reason I am "concerned" is I actually was expecting to get access before 10.3 - apparently lots of other people with 100/100 were being let in in between releases and I wasn't. I am not super stressed about it - I am not driving much right now because we have a new baby at home and I work remotely, but I am an early adopter and am super excited to test it out on my trips to the grocery store, etc. I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

Reactions: AlijahSimon
I've chatted with a support team member on the site and this is what I got.

For context, I have a 2021 MY and have opted in for FSD Beta since the button has came out. I missed the 100 rollout with a 98 score, I purchased Tesla insurance on 10/15 and my score got reset to 100. I was able to maintain a score of 99 for the next rollout to the 99s on 10/24.

I still have not received any email or software updates for FSD Beta so I decided to reach out on Tesla chat.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    74.5 KB · Views: 71
I've chatted with a support team member on the site and this is what I got.

For context, I have a 2021 MY and have opted in for FSD Beta since the button has came out. I missed the 100 rollout with a 98 score, I purchased Tesla insurance on 10/15 and my score got reset to 100. I was able to maintain a score of 99 for the next rollout to the 99s on 10/24.

I still have not received any email or software updates for FSD Beta so I decided to reach out on Tesla chat.
Lol thats basically a non answer

Anyone else been sending these emails? Something tells me they're going the same place as my letters to Santa.

View attachment 725982

that same email is where all the testers are submitting feedback. Can you and others please stop spamming that email asking when you will get in? It's not going to improve your chances, and you are polluting that distro with extra noise.

• Disagree
Reactions: AlijahSimon
So basically, opting in and opting out will no reset your score. Basically they are combining the scores and putting you in the back of the queue. Interesting.
Doesn't seem like that either unless they changed the rules Thursday.

There's been many confirmed reports of resets driving 100mi to get 100 and they got the Beta up until Thursday night. Seems like they just cutoff sometime Thursday and haven't pushed the next batch of vehicles yet. Been monitoring /r/TeslaMotors Discord. Seems Thursday earlier in the day made the cutoff, but Thursday night like me haven't.

Reactions: K5TRX and JeremyJ
Doesn't seem like that either unless they changed the rules Thursday.

There's been many confirmed reports of resets driving 100mi to get 100 and they got the Beta up until Thursday night. Seems like they just cutoff sometime Thursday and haven't pushed the next batch of vehicles yet. Been monitoring /r/TeslaMotors Discord. Seems Thursday earlier in the day made the cutoff, but Thursday night like me haven't.
I've been a 99 since Wednesday night and no beta.

Also, good to see someone with a small bit of inside knowledge seems to think we're all around the corner.

1635280418200.png

Reactions: K5TRX and JeremyJ
This the company on the bleeding edge of applied AI does not know how to use email filters.

oh right. spamming is totally ok because we all have spam filters.

I've been a 99 since Wednesday night and no beta.

Also, good to see someone with a small bit of inside knowledge seems to think we're all around the corner.

View attachment 726080

so are you going to keep spamming or just be patient like WMC suggests?