Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case y'all weren't aware of this spreadsheet, you can track when people are getting into FSD beta. Notice only a subset of 99 scores have gotten it. There's a fractional component to the score, so most likely the admission list is sorted to more than whole-number precision.

Several people in the 100-score cohort pointed out they got an invite without any advanced notice via Musk tweets. There's no fixed pattern; they ungate when they feel it's the right time.

There are rumors going around that Tesla wised up recently to people resetting their score, so there's a chance people who did that got put toward the back of the queue.

In case y'all weren't aware of this spreadsheet, you can track when people are getting into FSD beta. Notice only a subset of 99 scores have gotten it. There's a fractional component to the score, so most likely the admission list is sorted to more than whole-number precision.

Several people in the 100-score cohort pointed out they got an invite without any advanced notice via Musk tweets. There's no fixed pattern; they ungate when they feel it's the right time.

There are rumors going around that Tesla wised up recently to people resetting their score, so there's a chance people who did that got put toward the back of the queue.
Where did you hear that?

Where did you hear that

By resetting do you mean opting out, or rebooting the car before the end of the trip?

Where did you hear that?
That doesn’t make sense. Al
Where did you hear that?
If that’s the case, most of the 100s wouldn’t have it either because nearly every 100 score would be a 99.X rounded up.

My guess is, if it shows you a 99 or 100, you’ll get it. Just a matter of when to your VIN, just like normal updates…

That doesn’t make sense. Al

If that’s the case, most of the 100s wouldn’t have it either because nearly every 100 score would be a 99.X rounded up.

My guess is, if it shows you a 99 or 100, you’ll get it. Just a matter of when to your VIN, just like normal updates…

During the 100-score ungating, the cutoff score was demonstrated to be 99.5. Very few people had perfect 100 scores, so basically most qualifying people had a 99.5x or above score. The overall score displayed on app is rounded accordingly, so if you had a 99.49, your overall score was 99 and therefore ineligible at that time. 99.5 showed up as 100.

As far as order of release, the spreadsheet does hint that the 2nd cohort of 100s to be let in (oct 15) almost all had scores in the 99.5x, which would be toward the bottom of the list when sorted by unrounded score.

There def can be other undocumented criteria like location. But looking at the state distribution on TeslaFi, it seems pretty evenly spread out when normalized for ownership density.

Reactions: K5TRX
Btw 99
During the 100-score ungating, the cutoff score was demonstrated to be 99.5. Very few people had perfect 100 scores, so basically most qualifying people had a 99.5x or above score. The overall score displayed on app is rounded accordingly, so if you had a 99.49, your overall score was 99 and therefore ineligible at that time. 99.5 showed up as 100.

As far as order of release, the spreadsheet does hint that the 2nd cohort of 100s to be let in (oct 15) almost all had scores in the 99.5x, which would be toward the bottom of the list when sorted by unrounded score.

There def can be other undocumented criteria like location. But looking at the state distribution on TeslaFi, it seems pretty evenly spread out when normalized for ownership density.
were saying almost same thing. I do think the sample size in the spreadsheet may be too small to draw conclusions from.

Reactions: K5TRX
Screenshot_20211026-205606_Tesla.jpg

I can see what you are saying here. Unfortunately, my safety score wasn’t reset by me leaving the queue, but by joining Tesla insurance. So I’m not sure if my old score carried over and I can’t see it? Or if it looks weird in the system? Lots of questions, but weirdly, I feel much more relieved that it’s not just me.