Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the weekend fiasco really threw a wrench into the rollout. I suspect they were supremely focused on pulling back 10.3, initially nerfing the FSD Beta cars to production and then upgrading them to 10.3.1 when a fix was available. That team probably worked around the clock for a couple of days and so it's likely they're all taking a breather.

I feel for you guys though. The Safety Score was a major PITA, and when you experience how FSD actually drives, you'll be justified in having a little resentment for how you were put through the wringer for "hard braking" and "aggressive turning" when you experience how bloody awful FSD does at those things. I'm not talking about panic stops or evasive maneuvers, just basic stopping at a red light or a 90º turn. Hint: Secure loose items.

I think the weekend fiasco really threw a wrench into the rollout. I suspect they were supremely focused on pulling back 10.3, initially nerfing the FSD Beta cars to production and then upgrading them to 10.3.1 when a fix was available. That team probably worked around the clock for a couple of days and so it's likely they're all taking a breather.

I feel for you guys though. The Safety Score was a major PITA, and when you experience how FSD actually drives, you'll be justified in having a little resentment for how you were put through the wringer for "hard braking" and "aggressive turning" when you experience how bloody awful FSD does at those things. I'm not talking about panic stops or evasive maneuvers, just basic stopping at a red light or a 90º turn. Hint: Secure loose items.

For Science!™

2C0F9583-C003-4A73-B037-34B3811975BA.png

Right now!!!