Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, long time listener, first time caller. I just received FSD 2021.36.5.3 at 3pm pacific. I opted out and back in on Thursday the 21st at about 8pm, prior to that I had a 97 with about 450 miles because in the first handful of days I didn’t realize how the safety score was calculated. Since my opt back in Thursday night I have 370mi, score of 100 2021 MX. it looks like the opt out method still works…thank you to everyone on this thread for sharing your experience and commiserating. I hope that my experience can help some of you still waiting, I’m in your corner!

tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: El joe
Well, this sucks.... Got the email and app said it was downloading..... In my car now that I can get out to it and nothing. Software tab says I'm 'up to date' at version 2021.32.22 still.

Anyone else?
I have 2017 Model S w upgraded MCU2 and HW3 computer upgrade. Been holding steady at 100/100 safety score, just to find out I need a camera upgrade to get FSD now 😒…. Been driving like a putz for weeks, and for no benefit except for efficiency.

Reactions: JeremyJ
I have 2017 Model S w upgraded MCU2 and HW3 computer upgrade. Been holding steady at 100/100 safety score, just to find out I need a camera upgrade to get FSD now 😒…. Been driving like a putz for weeks, and for no benefit except for efficiency.
I have a Sep 2017 Model S with MCU2 and HW3 upgrade and had a 100 score for the last 5 days and just received the email and update. I will be going out after dinner to try it out...