Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you reset? Sorry it isnt obvious to me. I've been stuck at 98 with over 1,000 miles -- so too hard to average up to 99. I'd like to restart the game.
I got mine yesterday. 99 for a few weeks. To answer your question, I’ve read, go into wherever the opt in to fsd beta is under controls. I forget but under auto pilot, navigation, or software… Turn it off. Wait until your app shows it gone (the scoring etc). Could be a few minutes to hours. Maybe log out and back into app. Opt back in to FSD beta. Go for a couple mile drive. Your app should now show a score for the day, 100 etc. Some say you don’t need to drive a “new” 100 miles minimum. Others say yes. Within hours or days folks say they got the invite. Others say Tesla has caught on and stopped it but I don’t know how they can or would keep you from opting in once out so it seems a logical loop hole to try. 98’s will be in line over the next couple weeks. Like I waited at 99. Good luck 👍

Last edited:
should I reset my score or ride it out? My first 3 days a month ago sucked and the first week or 2 my average was in the 60s. I’ve since climbed up to a 96 as of tonight. Would you reset or just wait? I may make it to 97 this week but all my worst scores have dropped off already.