Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a cumulative 84 on Day 1. This was from a bogus FCW. It initially brought the score down to around 64 or so. I decided not to reset, or game it. Only thing I did do was 2-button reset on another bogus FCW on Day 22 or so. I was at 98 for at least 2 weeks, because of that low initial score. All my drives save 2 were either 99 or 100.
Then, Day 30 my Day 1 score fell off. 2 days later, I had the beta.
I am not sure how this all works in, but I didn't want to feel "beholden" to the Safety Score for the beta. It was causing me too much stress. Not that I had to drive significantly different, but that things beyond my control were affecting my score.
Not a fan of the metric used here, and it's frustrating for those with consistent high scores not to have it yet

Was 98 yesterday, hit 99 this morning. Does anyone know if they're retroactively adding 99s in this scenario? Or are we SOL until the 98s drop?
I hit 99 on 10/26 when one of my last bad scores rolled off. I got the beta on 10/29. And it seems like Tesla pushed out a bunch of invites on that day according to telslafi. So yes they have but who really knows? It’s just so random unfortunately.

Reactions: JeremyJ
I’ve had a 99 since Wednesday morning when a few lower 90s scores dropped off from the first week of the FSD Beta button and still have not received any email or software update.

Joined the Beta queue the very first day it was available, no opt-in/opt-out, and no resets. I’ve driven over 400 miles since opting in and over 120 miles since hitting 99 on Wednesday. According to Teslafi looks like updates have trickled so feels like I missed this wave for some reason. I’ve seen people on here and Reddit hit a 99 after I did and received the Beta already so can’t figure out why I haven’t yet.

Anyone else in the same boat? Wondering if I’m better off opting in/out and giving it another try.

50B37251-BB4E-4521-AB70-3F1ED1757524.jpeg

Was 98 yesterday, hit 99 this morning
Seems like you're in a good situation to be added for the next incremental rollout if that happens. Tesla so far hasn't seemed to make new additions on Mondays. It all seems very manual on Tesla's end with somebody checking scores then someone (potentially days later) triggering the update, so there's no automatic "reach score then get update."

day 21 fsd beta estimate.png

I did notice my car downloaded the update when I got the 99, but it was about 3 days later I got the email and the option based on my router usage information. Not sure what triggers things, but for me it just happened with no additional download or wifi required.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
I did notice my car downloaded the update when I got the 99, but it was about 3 days later I got the email and the option based on my router usage information. Not sure what triggers things, but for me it just happened with no additional download or wifi required.
Oh that’s interesting. Any idea how big the file size is approximately for the update?

I just checked my router and on Sunday my Tesla downloaded 94 mb of data…but that seems kind of small for the update. Other than that, only have had small data downloads over the last 7 days.

should I reset my score or ride it out? My first 3 days a month ago sucked and the first week or 2 my average was in the 60s. I’ve since climbed up to a 96 as of tonight. Would you reset or just wait? I may make it to 97 this week but all my worst scores have dropped off already.
I'd reset. Run it this week at 100, and you may find yourself downloading on Friday (that was my week last week).

Reset 10/24 Got 100+ mi this Friday(10/29) afternoon w/ a 100 safety score on our 2021 MYLR, still no FSD, noticed the car uploaded and downloaded 400+mb of data on 10/31 thought that seems too small to be an update. Has anyone received the beta in the last 3 days?

I'd reset. Run it this week at 100, and you may find yourself downloading on Friday (that was my week last week).
Ahh it’s a tough call. I think I’m heading to 97 tomorrow from doing nothing but dropoffs . Not sure I can get 100 miles by Friday (plus my driving style sucks for this… no guarantee I can do better than my current 96 lol). Are they letting 98’s in yet or just 99’s?

I opted out of beta FSD. Due to my back cameras going black Tesla service suggested my not approved USB drive was messing it up. Yanked them out. No good. So, I did a factory reset and the cameras worked. I wish they had a save settings so I could do a restore, since I had to re-enter all mu info,pairing, etc. So any way by doing that my FSD button came back and I "reenlisted" 2 days I get a 93. One day I go out on a quick trip and boom down to 63. I defy anybody to sit next to me for a drive and tell me I'm a crappy driver. Anyway since so many people are NOT getting the FSD code AND I've watched a number of 10.3 you tube videos and the damn thing still manages to f*ck up. It's like the Covid vaccines. Until the code becomes NON Emergency Use Authorization we're not getting it. If I buy a newer Tesla I'm not getting FSD. It still makes the stupidest mistakes and it STILL does not read all the speed limit signs.

Reset 10/24 Got 100+ mi this Friday(10/29) afternoon w/ a 100 safety score on our 2021 MYLR, still no FSD, noticed the car uploaded and downloaded 400+mb of data on 10/31 thought that seems too small to be an update. Has anyone received the beta in the last 3 days?
If you look at the TeslaFi loads for FSD Beta 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3), you can see that the first big batch came out on 10/25, followed by a small batch on 10/27 (when I got mine), and then another batch on 10/29. So about every other business day, in which case we might see another batch tomorrow, Tuesday, 11/2.....Or, this might be it until they look to release 10.4, which they have said would be a more staggered process...

Oh that’s interesting. Any idea how big the file size is approximately for the update?

I just checked my router and on Sunday my Tesla downloaded 94 mb of data…but that seems kind of small for the update. Other than that, only have had small data downloads over the last 7 days.
It looks like my download was about 750 MB.

Having driven it a little now, it is amazing what it can do at times, but then it does something really simple poorly. I see this getting good fairly soon based on the complex things it can do well. Maybe I am just an optimist and see the glass as half full instead of focusing on the errors it definitely makes.

If you look at the TeslaFi loads for FSD Beta 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3), you can see that the first big batch came out on 10/25, followed by a small batch on 10/27 (when I got mine), and then another batch on 10/29. So about every other business day, in which case we might see another batch tomorrow, Tuesday, 11/2.....Or, this might be it until they look to release 10.4, which they have said would be a more staggered process...
Fingers Crossed 🤞 for tomorrow! Interesting how it's every other business day, wouldn't mind waiting for 10.4 but am still getting a little impatient w/ having to wait, oh well...

Just got the update. I had done a safety score reset and re-opt in on 23-Oct and kept a score of 100 since. I didn't realize there was also a 100 mile requirement for the first many days, but hit 107 miles on 30-Oct. Received update late on 1-Nov, but never received an email. Was definitely a fun celebratory experimental ride around midnight, but won't be using it when others are in the car. Suggest creating a seperate profile for the beta enabled vs my standard profile as I ended up wanted to change a series of settings between them.