Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man this is rough, I was sitting at 99 and 1200 miles last Friday wasn't getting let it so reset and hit 100 miles on 100 Sunday and still nothing... Can you go into a service center and request an update?
Im about to leave for two weeks and would love to have the live sentry mode on my model 3?
Have the beta and no live sentry mode. I'm assuming it will come with 10.4

Reactions: El joe
2019 Model S dual motor owner here and I did the opt in opt out strategy as initial score was 96, last 7 days my score is 99 and just got the email today! I haven't seen too many Model S owners say they got it as most are M3 or Y owners so happy to see i hopefully get this soon, will update after i download

Reactions: JeremyJ
2019 Model S dual motor owner here and I did the opt in opt out strategy as initial score was 96, last 7 days my score is 99 and just got the email today! I haven't seen too many Model S owners say they got it as most are M3 or Y owners so happy to see i hopefully get this soon, will update after i download

A lot of early Model S that have FSD did not get beta yet due to needing camera upgrades from Tesla. Once this upgrade is done you will likely see a big jump in Model S with beta. There is a lot of us waiting.

UPDATE:
I did a reset Monday, got 100 score over 200 miles til today, Friday. I just got the email at 5:47 PM EST and waiting for update on the phone. Going to check if its downloading in the car.

Edit 6:19 PM EST
I got the update downloading in the car as per screen shot.

Hello,

We are pushing FSD Beta Version 10.3.1 to your vehicle shortly!

Full Self-Driving is in limited early access Beta and must be used with additional caution. It may do the wrong thing at the worst time, so you must always keep your hands on the wheel and pay extra attention to the road. Do not become complacent. When Full Self-Driving Beta is enabled, your vehicle will make lane changes off highway, select forks to follow your navigation route, navigate around other vehicles and objects, and make left and right turns. Use Full Self-Driving Beta only if you will pay constant attention to the road, and be prepared to act immediately, especially around blind corners, crossing intersections, and in narrow driving situations. Every driver is responsible for remaining alert and active when using Autopilot and must be prepared to take action at any time.

As part of receiving FSD Beta, your vehicle will collect and share VIN-associated vehicle driving data with Tesla to confirm your continued eligibility for FSD Beta feature. If you wish to be removed from the limited early access FSD Beta please email [email protected].

Your vehicle is running on Tesla Vision! Note that Tesla Vision also includes some temporary limitations, as noted below:

• Follow distance is limited to 2-7.
  • Autopilot top speed is 80 mph.
How to provide feedback:
  • Press the "Video Record" button on the top bar UI to share your feedback. When pressed, your vehicle’s external cameras will share a short VIN-associated Autopilot Snapshot with the Tesla engineering team to help make improvements to FSD. You will not be able to view the clip.
  • You can email your feedback to [email protected]. In your email please include date, time, location, and if you took an Autopilot Snapshot. This helps us investigate issues, and better understand your feedback.

Thanks,
The Tesla Team

Attachments

• 22F4F02A-159E-4961-973B-92118B2B0A4C.jpeg
    22F4F02A-159E-4961-973B-92118B2B0A4C.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyJ and EVNow
Looks like roughly 150 people were added in the last hour or so probably with 99+ scores. Thursday had about 300 added with a day gap of no additions. And Tuesday had about 600 added with the previous 99+ addition being Friday. Basically the rate has been about 150/day but sometimes bunched up because Tesla doesn't check scores and rollout every day.

Reactions: JeremyJ and besnova
So I was averaging a score of 99 all week, after doing a reset last weekend.

When I got home, I checked my score and it dropped to 98... But I got an email stating that they were pushing the FSD beta to me. Looks like the email was sent out while I was driving home and messing up my score. 😆

I'm downloading the beta now, while I still can!

Reactions: JeremyJ and besnova
So is it official that cars without the new cameras aren’t going to get FSD Beta? I have a Dec ‘16 Model S with HW3 and I got the MCU2 upgrade, had 100 with 500ish miles on it for a couple weeks and haven’t got anything, I haven’t proactively been looking for explanations but I saw someone say they read that cars with the cameras from before HW3 can’t get it, but they might be upgrading cameras “soon”?

So is it official that cars without the new cameras aren’t going to get FSD Beta? I have a Dec ‘16 Model S with HW3 and I got the MCU2 upgrade, had 100 with 500ish miles on it for a couple weeks and haven’t got anything, I haven’t proactively been looking for explanations but I saw someone say they read that cars with the cameras from before HW3 can’t get it, but they might be upgrading cameras “soon”?

Elon tweeted this fact several weeks ago now.

AP2 cars will need a (free if you own FSD) camera upgrade before they can get the beta.

No date/details for the upgrade available yet.

99 and 1,500 miles. Activated FSD beta 10.3.1 on 10/29. I also sent an email though cannot confirm it had any impact on their selection criteria. Experience has been positive. It's an early beta so you will need to be hypervigilant - much more so than when you are actually driving yourself. Only put about 50 FSD miles this week, pushed the button when the system hit rough patches. All is good so far.

Reactions: JeremyJ and nvx1977