Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no love here. Reached 100 on Friday - but long trip Saturday that dropped to 99 where I still am.

BTW - i went from Buffalo to Toronto early last week. Entering Canada drops you out of queue - and erases score.

2018 Model S but with HW3 upgrade. I wonder if I'm caught up in same trap as other Model Ss. I plunked down my FSD fee 3 years ago. Happy? nope

Still no love here. Reached 100 on Friday - but long trip Saturday that dropped to 99 where I still am.

BTW - i went from Buffalo to Toronto early last week. Entering Canada drops you out of queue - and erases score.

2018 Model S but with HW3 upgrade. I wonder if I'm caught up in same trap as other Model Ss. I plunked down my FSD fee 3 years ago. Happy? nope
11/8/21: Have 100 score and 200 miles, but no 10.4 yet??
I think that applies to September 2017 Model S and X and older. I got my update with the wave last Friday, after resetting score and starting from the previous Tuesday. I put in 110 miles first day but didn't get update until that Friday. So maybe this Friday for you.

• Informative
Reactions: YYZ-IAD
I’ve held 100 for 9 days and 230 miles…..No Beta yet As of 11/10/21. Maybe they have all they want? Or maybe they don’t want it in the new Model S Plaid?
Good to know that I am not alone waiting. Refreshed S(s) that were previously accepted have received FSD 10.4 via firmware 2021.36.8.6, but very slow rollout according to TeslaFi. 17 cars on 10/8, 2 yesterday and non today.

Reactions: bcompton32