Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit 99 two days ago, legitimately, after a lot of careful driving the last month or so. 2021 MYLR w/ Radar. Was parked outside school waiting for my son watching Disney+ with my daughter. 12 year old son gets in the car and notices the download button. It must have been downloading while we were waiting for him! No email either, Installing now... so excited! Located in NYC metro area suburb.

I had 95 since I started and slowly built it to 98 just a few days ago. I drive about 2500 miles a month. Yesterday, I had a problem viewing my score after a 4 hour drive & was surprise the next morning to see I had 100. I then notice that all of my previous drive information was gone & was replace with multiple trips miles done that day. And with driving on the Long Island Express way & other NY highways I managed to knock it down to 99. So, I guess after 30 days you get a reset to try again.

Attachments

• D2E17B68-4DD3-4031-B084-B9421279E579.png
    D2E17B68-4DD3-4031-B084-B9421279E579.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 52F85A52-EA9A-4DA3-AD8A-4F5F4D1E0AAD.png
    52F85A52-EA9A-4DA3-AD8A-4F5F4D1E0AAD.png
    254 KB · Views: 88
I've had a 99 for a while, and no beta, but last night it downloaded an update and now I have it (along with remote sentry viewing)! No email or anything.

So far I've only tried FSD for a short drive. It's a bit rough.
I tried FSD for 35 miles today In easy city and rural roads. Regrettably I was not at all happy with the rough, late stopping, failure to detect turn lanes, braking for no reason, stopping Short. Tried aggressive, standard and chill with little change. I don’t see when I’d ever want to use it in the city it’s so rough. Frankly it‘s like flying an Airbus made jet-you are constantly asking, what the heck is it doing now? In 35 miles of different kinds of roads, I had to take over 12 times and help it with the accelerator 6 times to avoid a safety conflict. I would not consider it a fun experience In it’s current version.

Woke up this morning (11-11) to find 2021.36.8.5 was waiting. All sent over LTE - no wifi.

I had 98 for weeks but crossing into Canada did a forced reset. I returned to USA and I've had a 99 since last Friday.

Only test of 10.4 so far has been around campus at Univ at Buffalo. It got scary when a student was ready to walk in front -- so I was quick on the disengage. I'm not going to play with lives to see how it handles edge cases.

I thought the disclaimer was interesting. See image.
IMG_8058.jpg

Good luck and be safe out there!

I got it yesterday evening. My score was 99 for about 4 days before the update, and 98 for couple of weeks.

No emails, when I checked in the evening yesterday it was downloading. Installed and took it for a ride. Sentry Mode remote view did not show up, not sure if that needs mobile app update also.

Attachments

• ReleaseNotesFSD10.4.jpeg
    ReleaseNotesFSD10.4.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: JeremyJ
Did you get a FSD invite email? I am currently downloading 2021.36.8.5 but unsure if this is the beta, I have been on 99 for a while.
No email. I had been at 100 then 99 for 14 days. It seems like perhaps you need at least 100 miles of driving in a 7 day period then it doesn't just magically happen on day 7, it corresponds to a period when updates are being pushed out en mass?

Last edited:
I went from 100 average score to 91 now. Wondering at what point they will take out the beta from me. A lot of it is hard braking, or aggressive turning when I correct FSD, and some unsafe unfollowing when I'm forced to go into a lane because FSD chose a different lane.

I went from 100 average score to 91 now. Wondering at what point they will take out the beta from me. A lot of it is hard braking, or aggressive turning when I correct FSD, and some unsafe unfollowing when I'm forced to go into a lane because FSD chose a different lane.
How do you still have a safety score if you are in the Beta? Once you are in, then they remove the safety score from your app

I don't know what my SS is - and I don't care.

Apparently they take out FSD if you aren't paying attention or go too fast on freeway. That won't be happening anytime soon to me.