Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The struggle is real.

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 7.05.29 PM copy.jpg

Just installed 2021.36.8.5 but fsd beta is still not active. It says you are still in queue. Is this normal? My safety score is 99 since Sunday and I was sure I was getting the fsd 10.4 activated when I got the update. It showed all fsd beta 10.4 release notes after installation but still in Autopilot mode. Am I missing something here or need to activate something on screen?
Did you go to AP settings and turn on and set up “Turn on FSD Beta” button?

First thing I did was follow a set up on YT.

I think I need to calibrate my cameras. Be prepared if you have FSD on for drastic changes. It even routes NAV differently to avoid unprotected lefts and I am having problems sometimes it just doesn’t make a turn when it’s safe to.

Not long enough to know if it’s a setting or my lack of knowledge but so far I am not relaxed.

Reactions: K5TRX
Out of the blue now it is availble. Queue button disappeared and FSD button showed up. Didn't do anything. Downloaded the update last night at 5pm, nothing throughout the day and it showed up at 6pm today. No resets ans no calibrations. I think you just need to wait. Got to drive it for few minutes, until the weather worsened, it is awesome but still needs a lot of work.

Out of the blue now it is availble. Queue button disappeared and FSD button showed up. Didn't do anything. Downloaded the update last night at 5pm, nothing throughout the day and it showed up at 6pm today. No resets ans no calibrations. I think you just need to wait. Got to drive it for few minutes, until the weather worsened, it is awesome but still needs a lot of work.
Nice -- I just checked and noticed it was there for me too. Great to hear.

Reactions: JeremyJ and K5TRX
Cool. Teslafi doesn't yet show anyone new getting 10.5.
Seems like it’s rolling out quickly now:

Well, just sold my car 20 min ago & the safety score vanished from the app.
Does anyone know if a factory reset will wipe out settings for Netflix etc ?
I forgot to check that & if any active subscriptions were tied to the car before the new owner drove off.

Also during the test drive score went from 99 to 98 and there was last minute check to see if the software would update...
Oh well....next car which will also be a Tesla... & hopefully that will have it

Don’t even know where to post anymore but I got the 10.5 update and I hear everyone that has 10.5 is qued for a 10.5 (new build, forget the number) but not sure why but I will say the difference between 10.4 and 10.5 is night and day!

Make no mistake, 10.5 still requires a lot of attention and does many wrong things but wayyyy less of them. My daughter lets me drive it in 10.5 and she wouldn’t in 10.4.

Happy driving fellow drivers.

Reactions: JeremyJ
Well, just sold my car 20 min ago & the safety score vanished from the app.
Does anyone know if a factory reset will wipe out settings for Netflix etc ?
I forgot to check that & if any active subscriptions were tied to the car before the new owner drove off.

Also during the test drive score went from 99 to 98 and there was last minute check to see if the software would update...
Oh well....next car which will also be a Tesla... & hopefully that will have it

A reset will remove any subscriptions & personal settings. Hope this helps someone. FSD stays on the car, but new owner needs to tap request button again

I've had a 99/100 for the last 10 days and still no update. I heard about actually "driving" the car vs using FSD because those miles don't count (???) and drove about 100 miles today. All I need is for some idiot to pull out in front of me and screw up my score...then what? Reset and start over? Plus, I'm incredibly impatient - there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this software rollout.