Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are on 99 and waiting for FSD, try this. I got the update pushed today and had been waiting on 99 for about 3 days. Just go to a Tesla service center and connect to their WIFI for like 5 minutes. I did this yesterday and saw the update today afternoon!

Attachments

• 15B3371B-31D8-4A1C-808D-EA0234B2F1DE.jpeg
    15B3371B-31D8-4A1C-808D-EA0234B2F1DE.jpeg
    864.6 KB · Views: 166
If you are on 99 and waiting for FSD, try this. I got the update pushed today and had been waiting on 99 for about 3 days. Just go to a Tesla service center and connect to their WIFI for like 5 minutes. I did this yesterday and saw the update today afternoon!
Lol can't tell if you're serious. A buncha people (myself included) got into beta this afternoon without going to a service center.

Maybe anyone going to a service center triggers a new wave of updates for everyone? OK who wants to do the ritual SC visit next? Any takers? /s

(Congrats on getting beta though. It's wild, eh?)

• Funny
Reactions: jsmay311
Lol can't tell if you're serious. A buncha people (myself included) got into beta this afternoon without going to a service center.

Maybe anyone going to a service center triggers a new wave of updates for everyone? OK who wants to do the ritual SC visit next? Any takers? /s

(Congrats on getting beta though. It's wild, eh?)
Lol. Just stating my experience as I was waiting and trying all the ‘internet’ tricks. This seemed to work but could be a total coincidence. Worth trying if you ask me :) Beta is FANTASTIC.

Reactions: JeremyJ
Why have I been sitting on 10.5 when 10.6.1 had already been laid out? I get the cue but once you’re in shouldn’t you get the updates? I feel goofy testing a beta they’ve already moved on from. Once the point of endangering myself?

Tesla?

Question for anyone who is in the cue to receive FSD beta and still waiting with a 98 - 100 SS.

Have you received a non-beta software update since signing up?

I have the latest v10.6.1 on my Model S but my Model Y is stick on 32.22 since September when we selected the beta button. I finally decided it was never going to happen so I opted out yesterday. SS was between 98-99 since September. I would like to get the non-beta 44.5 in the Y.

BTW- the latest FSD-beta is still pretty bad. We're a very long way off from this working like it should.

Question for anyone who is in the cue to receive FSD beta and still waiting with a 98 - 100 SS.

Have you received a non-beta software update since signing up?

I have the latest v10.6.1 on my Model S but my Model Y is stick on 32.22 since September when we selected the beta button. I finally decided it was never going to happen so I opted out yesterday. SS was between 98-99 since September. I would like to get the non-beta 44.5 in the Y.

BTW- the latest FSD-beta is still pretty bad. We're a very long way off from this working like it should.
My model Y is also stuck on 32.22 since I signed up for the beta.

7100 miles, 99 score, no FSD!!
They haven't really added anyone new to the beta since late December. If the next beta version (10.11 or 11.x) is in a 2022.4.x or newer firmware, I expect we'll see new entries from the 100/99 and maybe 98/lower groups. They are going to want to get some Canadians in when they are eligible which should allow for more from the US as well. Right now the beta is on an old firmware branch and they generally don't push firmware downgrades.

I'm at 1,234 miles across 60 days with a safety score floating between 100 and 98 the entire time......... Currently my last 7 days is a 99.83 SS (which rounds to 100 SS across 192 miles) and my last 30 days is 99.09 SS (rounds to 99 SS over 713 miles). Firmware currently at 2022.4.5.3.

Reactions: Hamilton237
My advice to this thread: Opt-out, wait until you see people being added again and then re-opt-in. It's basically useless to try to drive 1000's of mi maintaining a 99/100 score and post here every day/week about how long you've had 100 SS and still don't have the beta. Just like in Fall, the person with 1000 mi and two months of 100 SS will get in the same random order that the person with 100mi in 7 days. It's not worth the aggravation.

My advice to this thread: Opt-out, wait until you see people being added again and then re-opt-in. It's basically useless to try to drive 1000's of mi maintaining a 99/100 score and post here every day/week about how long you've had 100 SS and still don't have the beta. Just like in Fall, the person with 1000 mi and two months of 100 SS will get in the same random order that the person with 100mi in 7 days. It's not worth the aggravation.
Problem with this approach is you assume there will be multiple rounds of new additions. The next time Tesla adds new beta testers might be the last, so if you want in you have to stay ready unfortunately.