TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any opinions on these wheels?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by passion4audio, Mar 25, 2014.

1. passion4audio

passion4audio member

2. mgdurand

mgdurand Member

I think they look great on Blue. They would less good on my Pearl White, probably because the White is a color that is less demanding to the eye, and the wheels would therefore draw your gaze to them and away from the car too much. IMO.

3. anthony

anthony Member

I think they look great, especially on that color. I'm also a big fan of the machined face look with the matte black.

4. BlkCld

BlkCld Member

I immediately thought of a bicycle with broken spokes. Personally I don't like the look. Too big. Do you want people to look at the car or the wheels I guess is the bottom line.

5. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

I like the wheels, but don't think they really fit the design of the car. Too thin and pointy, maybe? Can't say for sure.

6. Brightonuk

Brightonuk Member

Agreed

7. JerryNycom

JerryNycom Member

Whats the size of them?

8. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Local Vendor - SoCal

Your MS is black, so they'd probably accent it nicely. Only problem is, IMHO, these wheels are a little too much bling for the current design of the MS. As someone mentioned, your wheel will get noticed more than your MS.

If you, however, accent the bumpers and rockers with the new stuff unplugged performance has launched, then the rest of the car can keep up with the wheels. But now you're talking a much more sporty and aggressive-looking MS.

That might actually work for you ;)

9. REBroker

REBroker Member

Did you end up buying these wheels? They have them on 20", I wonder how, they would look. I think they look like a ray of electricity, quite fitting if you ask me :)