Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any option for parts runaround?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time member, rare poster, but I'm definitely searching for some help here.
I've got a 2019 M3 with shot control arms. Car sounds like an un-oiled battleship door over every bump. I opened a service request through the app as follows:
Opened request Feb 11. Service confirmed they would replace the control arms under warranty, and had an ETA of a few weeks, and slotted me in for an appointment March 11.
March 10, in the evening, got a notice that parts are delayed, and was rescheduled the appointment for April 5.
On April 4, got a note that parts were still not received, but that they should be expected soon, with a new appointment scheduled for May 6.
On April 20th, I sent a note to service just checking on parts availability. They confirmed parts were now in stock. I asked if there was an earlier appointment for install, they said no, and recommended I keep my May 6 appointment.
Yesterday, May 3, I get a message from service that the upper control arms were not available, and may not arrive before my appointment.

I'm waiting for a response to my questioning their note from two weeks ago confirming that the parts were in stock.

So now, after waiting three months, being told the parts are in stock, and then having that story changed, I'm left just waiting....

So my question is...what are my options? Were this a conventional car dealer network, I would talk to a manager, then a regional manager, etc, but I don't think Tesla has that.