Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other 2019 MY reservation holders still waiting for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting a little irritated personally. Ordered 5/5/19 and still no VIN. Got the text about possible July delivery and that's come and gone. Texted with someone today and they said still no ETA.

Blue / white with every option selected except for 7 seat and hitch (they wouldn't let me update the order without losing my original pricing).

Its frustrating to see people that ordered last month already get VINs.

I'm getting a little irritated personally. Ordered 5/5/19 and still no VIN. Got the text about possible July delivery and that's come and gone. Texted with someone today and they said still no ETA.

Blue / white with every option selected except for 7 seat and hitch (they wouldn't let me update the order without losing my original pricing).

agreed!

Wow I feel you
I ordered the top shelf
Red performance white Inter
3/26/19
Just got Vin past Saturday
We have waited a long time
It will be soon forget vin finder
Check your page its coming
I was there with you and know the feeling

Wow I feel you
I ordered the top shelf
Red performance white Inter
3/26/19
Just got Vin past Saturday
We have waited a long time
It will be soon forget vin finder
Check your page its coming
I was there with you and know the feeling

Good to know someone else is in the same boat, although if we're going on the same timeline, I've still got another 6 weeks of waiting for my VIN???

This isn't my first rodeo with Tesla and as much as I love the cars, this is unfortunately par for the course. Honestly I really don't care if they could definitively say 2 months from now or whenever. It's the whole "we have no idea when" and seemingly random order that bugs me.

Maybe they don’t like us here in Georgia! I have a white/white performance with fsd on order since May 4th.... I’m thinking of placing a new order with a slightly different configuration and just take whichever one comes first! Very discouraging seeing others get theirs so quickly..... I have a friend who ordered 6 weeks after me and they got their VIN yesterday and 07/27 delivery in Alpharetta

Ordered and configured 15 months ago-April 2019-4th Tesla- Blue/white/5 seat/PUP/19 inch wheels-cash/no changes
Highland Park ILL pick up-- no vin; sold my Model 3 expecting a car-
Was told 12 June-"prepare to receive your car in two weeks or less"-- silence since--Nothing to do but wait

Reactions: gtbuzz
I just picked up my white stealth MYP fsd today from the Tesla detailing shop. Try going down in person to the local Tesla lot to see what they have available, you might find one you like and you can take delivery right away like I did. It’s worth the wait regardless as it is ***fantastic***

Ordered in October, got vin midJune, vin deassigned and sold to someone on the west coast at the end of the month to make q2 sales. Not happy. My delivery advisor (assigned to me at the same time the vin was) says he'd look out for another one for me from inventory.
Order was stealth perf. When that configuration became no longer available to order last weekend, I put in a second order for a nonperf LRAWD (July 14). I spoke with someone at a local delivery center yesterday (delivery advisor out on vacation) who told me that my original RN was never reassigned to the factory after my vin was deassigned in October. So my delivery advisor has just been holding on to it waiting for an inventory car to show up?
So frustrating to see all these people getting cars and my $2500 deposit just sitting there doing nothing for me.

Ordered April 2019 (LR AWD, Black/Black, FSD, 19").
Changed config late 2019 from black to red.
Added tow hitch and changed to 20" (from Gemini) early June 2020.

Got the "update profile" text mid May. But due to Covid, I was OK with waiting and asked for the tow hitch and 20" wheels to be added.
Have been waiting for changes to populate in my account (reservation still shows 19" and not tow hitch).

Update:
Pre-$3k-price-reduction -- Tesla would not allow the wheel and/or tow hitch changes to be made without taking the (then) current pricing structure and my FSD would have gone up to $8k. So, no thanks.

Then Post-$3k-price-reduction -- I had an original price of exactly $60,000 (41k Model Y + 11k AWD + 2k Red + 6k FSD)
I asked for the $3k price reduction and they accomodated -- BUT THEN CHANGED FSD TO $8k!

New price, same config (41k Model Y + 8,990 AWD + 2k Red + 8k FSD)
So now I've saved exactly 10 dollars.
Delivery scheduled for tomorrow the 21st.

ordered and configured April 2019. No changes. No vin. Received a text on 12 June to expect delivery in 2 weeks or less-no informatiion since. Sold my 3. frustrated. Nothing on the horizon. Borrowed a neighbor's car.
wow rick, I ordered in October and thought I was the only one left. I wish I could understand their algorithm. How are these people who ordered this month already getting their cars?

ordered and configured April 2019. No changes. No vin. Received a text on 12 June to expect delivery in 2 weeks or less-no informatiion since. Sold my 3. frustrated. Nothing on the horizon. Borrowed a neighbor's car.

Same here, sold my 3 a couple weeks ago because I was expecting delivery at the end of the month. Ended up selling to a dealership who actually gave me a pretty good deal, but had I known a month later I still would be without a car, I probably would have taken a gamble on selling privately.

Can not get ANY information on my May 2019 order. I want to give them another $70k, you would have thought there would be a little fire lit.

wow rick, I ordered in October and thought I was the only one left. I wish I could understand their algorithm. How are these people who ordered this month already getting their cars?
Hold on now I ordered 3/26/2019
Suppose to pick up end of week but for some reason my VIn vanished Saturday afternoon.
My Advisor said in a email today.
Not sure what happened but youre still scheduled for this week.
I really dont know anymore. I will never pre-order again

Hold on now I ordered 3/26/2019
Suppose to pick up end of week but for some reason my VIn vanished Saturday afternoon.
My Advisor said in a email today.
Not sure what happened but youre still scheduled for this week.
I really dont know anymore. I will never pre-order again

Hold on now...I was a first day order - 3-15-19....picking up the same day as you (saw you on the disappearing VIN thread too...same boat) but I will believe it when I see it. Still, I laugh in the face of anyone whining about their waiting time when we have day one orders still undelivered 16 months later and 4 months after the first models started reaching their homes. A polite laugh, but a laugh nonetheless :D

Hold on now...I was a first day order - 3-15-19....picking up the same day as you (saw you on the disappearing VIN thread too...same boat) but I will believe it when I see it. Still, I laugh in the face of anyone whining about their waiting time when we have day one orders still undelivered 16 months later and 4 months after the first models started reaching their homes. A polite laugh, but a laugh nonetheless :D
Wow hey my long time pre- ordered friend. I see you are my senior by a few days.
I am picking up in cherry hill NewJersey .
Regarding the Vin my Advisor says its all good no issues.
As you said believe it once I drive off lol