Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other AWD orders get a "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" tonight?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received an order agreemnet at 4:30 AM Pacific Time this morning.

It has no instructions on sending it back, but I can "sign" my signature. I'll wait for a call for them to tell me what to do.

It appears Tesla isn't taking phone calls regarding the Model 3. I called yesterday and today and selected "Model 3"; their automated message said that they are receiving unusually high call volumes and are unable to take my call.

I think OP means order agreement, not the purchase agreement.

The purchase agreement will come later, closer to delivery. Will have things like the VIN number on it as well. Mine is just an order agreement.
He means purchase agreement. I got one for my P when I updated from white interior to black after they made it an upcharge.

http://i64.tinypic.com/j93c5j.png

Edit: To be clear, I'm pretty sure the document is just mislabed. It's actually the order agreement. It uses both terms in it though, so who knows.

He means purchase agreement. I got one for my P when I updated from white interior to black after they made it an upcharge.

http://i64.tinypic.com/j93c5j.png

Edit: To be clear, I'm pretty sure the document is just mislabed. It's actually the order agreement. It uses both terms in it though, so who knows.
I didn't get one of those for my P order (6/5). Was that an email or document on your Tesla account? When did you order? Have you completed all five steps on your order? I haven't completed Trade-In or Payment, but I put trade-in to Tesla and loan through Tesla for now, thinking they might contact me sooner that way. Plus, I do want to compare their offers to private sale and 3rd party financing.

It appears Tesla isn't taking phone calls regarding the Model 3. I called yesterday and today and selected "Model 3"; their automated message said that they are receiving unusually high call volumes and are unable to take my call.
I got through. Basically no real change they will contact me once my car is nearing ready for pickup... I didn't ask the person for my place in line or anything, I was more concerned that I don't have the order agreement nor a delivery date on my page.

I didn't get one of those for my P order (6/5). Was that an email or document on your Tesla account? When did you order? Have you completed all five steps on your order? I haven't completed Trade-In or Payment, but I put trade-in to Tesla and loan through Tesla for now, thinking they might contact me sooner that way. Plus, I do want to compare their offers to private sale and 3rd party financing.
Email. Originally ordered 5/23, updated order 6/27 when I saw that the white interior was now $1,500. I never got one for my original order on 5/23. I've "completed" everything as far as it lets me, but payment and trade-in are still gray because it's not close enough to delivery. I also never had the option to get a loan from Tesla, but that may be a location thing (I'm in Ohio).

Email. Originally ordered 5/23, updated order 6/27 when I saw that the white interior was now $1,500. I never got one for my original order on 5/23. I've "completed" everything as far as it lets me, but payment and trade-in are still gray because it's not close enough to delivery. I also never had the option to get a loan from Tesla, but that may be a location thing (I'm in Ohio).
Same set of deal here. Never got one on my original AWD order a month back. But when I changed to the new "base P" got it emailed to me with the confirmation, and shows up in the order screen documents, figured it was a result of some other updates to the order workflow between the original order and the edit.

Interesting. All I have under Documents on the web page is Lemon Law Disclosure. I was originally invited 3/22, P/D invite 5/31 and ordered P on 6/5. I only got a "Your order is confirmed" email on 6/5 listing my config and deposits paid ($1000 + $2500).

I only have an order agreement which contains interesting math and missing features (such as the vehicle itself haha):

1ScZ8eQ.png

I didn't that emailed to me but I have it accessible via a link in the Documents list (above the Lemon Law one) on my order management page.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 8.34.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 8.34.16 PM.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 91
I did get a preliminary MVPA emailed after configuring. I don't think it means anything special. I got a much more detailed MVPA for my Model S further along in the order/delivery process and expect the same here.