Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other buyers waiting on news of Acceleration Boost for MYP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Again Semantics - I wasn't referring to the OP post - I was referring to quarmy - which kgoroway was responding to.
OP is quarmy.

Yep, my bad. For some reason this forum doesn't have the "Original Poster" feature on and didn't realize it...

Example from MacRumors...

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 7.58.03 AM.png

Ok thanks for the clarification guys.

I was under the impression from the performance boost LR thread that the m3p got the same option slightly later. So basically it would appear the MYP won't get such an option as it never existed for the m3p in the first place. If they could have boosted the myp speed, they would have already.

With such a minimal difference in speed and significant difference in price and range with no realistic expectation that will change...definitely makes me lean toward the LR even though I have had my heart set on the myp for a while now.. I'll wait to see if they've used that manufacturing delay on the 2021 myp to make any improvements...not going to hold my breath on that though.

I'd consider the m3p but the storage/room/versatility just isn't enough (have older kids but still need a good amount of space).

Reactions: 907XCP