Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other large drivers have problems getting into Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
250lbs and over 6'6" here. I use Easy Entry to move the wheel up and forward and move the seat forward. I enter facing to the left (e.g. bottom first), then swing my legs in as others have said. When I first touch the brake (sometimes by accident) the seat goes back, the wheel comes down from the top and out to maximum. Getting in is comfortable and trivial with Easy Entry. I don't change the seat height because I never thought about it and will try it tomorrow.

Now getting out is slightly more work, because I'm recently over 70 and have pretty poor knees. That said, getting out 50 times in a row would be pretty good for me. I was going to wait for the Model Y but am extremely happy with the 3 that I bought last August. I will try on the Y, mostly due to the better hatch and the higher road clearance (yes I am on gravel roads fairly often), but am unlikely to change. Now, the Plaid drivetrain coming out....