Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any owners in the Tri-State area? I'm looking to feature a Tesla car in a commercial project

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to check out my post. I'm currently a film student at NYU, and I'm in the process of putting together a Tesla commercial for one of my class projects. Outside of school, the commercial would also be intended for Tesla's current ongoing film competition, in which any fan can create and send in their own self-made spec commercial to the company (and after it's May 8th deadline, Tesla will pick ten favorites from them to post and share on their social media).

If you can't tell already, I of course, don't own a Tesla (hopefully someday, fingers crossed), and I was hoping to reach out and see if any Tesla owners in the New Jersey, New York, or Connecticut area would potentially have any interest in being a part of something like this. The commercial will likely just revolve around simply showcasing the Tesla's neat summon feature (with other characters reacting to it) in a parking lot-esque location; thankfully nothing too complicated in regards to the car's actual involvement.

It'd be a brief and simple shoot, and of course, I'd be able to give you a lot of high quality footage and photography of your Tesla car. If you might be interested or need to know more about me or the project, please feel free to reply or send me a pm, I would be happy to talk about it! Thank you again, I appreciate it.

Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to check out my post. I'm currently a film student at NYU, and I'm in the process of putting together a Tesla commercial for one of my class projects. Outside of school, the commercial would also be intended for Tesla's current ongoing film competition, in which any fan can create and send in their own self-made spec commercial to the company (and after it's May 8th deadline, Tesla will pick ten favorites from them to post and share on their social media).

If you can't tell already, I of course, don't own a Tesla (hopefully someday, fingers crossed), and I was hoping to reach out and see if any Tesla owners in the New Jersey, New York, or Connecticut area would potentially have any interest in being a part of something like this. The commercial will likely just revolve around simply showcasing the Tesla's neat summon feature (with other characters reacting to it) in a parking lot-esque location; thankfully nothing too complicated in regards to the car's actual involvement.

It'd be a brief and simple shoot, and of course, I'd be able to give you a lot of high quality footage and photography of your Tesla car. If you might be interested or need to know more about me or the project, please feel free to reply or send me a pm, I would be happy to talk about it! Thank you again, I appreciate it.
Another option is to rent a Tesla for one day, there are website out there where you can do that.