TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Any owners in the Tri-State area? I'm looking to feature a Tesla car in a commercial project

Discussion in 'Model S' started by mc6080, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mc6080

mc6080 New Member

Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to check out my post. I'm currently a film student at NYU, and I'm in the process of putting together a Tesla commercial for one of my class projects. Outside of school, the commercial would also be intended for Tesla's current ongoing film competition, in which any fan can create and send in their own self-made spec commercial to the company (and after it's May 8th deadline, Tesla will pick ten favorites from them to post and share on their social media).

If you can't tell already, I of course, don't own a Tesla (hopefully someday, fingers crossed), and I was hoping to reach out and see if any Tesla owners in the New Jersey, New York, or Connecticut area would potentially have any interest in being a part of something like this. The commercial will likely just revolve around simply showcasing the Tesla's neat summon feature (with other characters reacting to it) in a parking lot-esque location; thankfully nothing too complicated in regards to the car's actual involvement.

It'd be a brief and simple shoot, and of course, I'd be able to give you a lot of high quality footage and photography of your Tesla car. If you might be interested or need to know more about me or the project, please feel free to reply or send me a pm, I would be happy to talk about it! Thank you again, I appreciate it.

2. MarkS22

MarkS22 Member

I'm in northern NJ with a black P85D. Problem it that it's the old nosecone, so probably not optimal. I produce and direct commercials, too. But if you don't get any other offers, send me a private message and I can try to help.

3. ggnykk

ggnykk Active Member

Another option is to rent a Tesla for one day, there are website out there where you can do that.

4. mc6080

mc6080 New Member

Thank you Mark, I appreciate that! Also with the renting option, I would certainly look into that as a last resort if I need to, but thank you for reminding me of that approach.