TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

any owners in yorkshire?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by stuartb, Jun 13, 2015.

1. stuartb

stuartb New Member

Hi, Just ordered my 85S for delivery in November...wondered if there are any owners in Yorshire in the club?

2. Epoch

Epoch Member

Hi Stuart,

I work near Leeds/Bradford Airport and travel across from Wigan each day. Picking a company lease S85 up this Tuesday

I've seen a couple of other Tesla's going the other way on the M62 around Leeds so there must be a few drivers, if not forum users.

3. Yorkshire_By_Eck

A bit further north than you Stuart - but there are a few of us....I think you'll find more via the 'UK Tesla' Facebook page

once the 'D' range arrive - I'm sure you will see more on the road

4. Bobbydazzler

Bobbydazzler Member

I will be (touch wood) at the end of September - NW Leeds.... 85D on order :D

5. Schmorgas

Schmorgas New Member

I live in Skipton and see one regularly. In fact I spoke to him outside MacDonalds in a very random fashion I must admit, asking if he wanted to buy my reg' number:
    T88 SLA
    He didn't know quite what to say to begin with, but once he realised he wasn't being carjacked all was well.

£1k will buy it if you are interested.

Peter

• Like x 1
  6. IMF2000

IMF2000 Member

Hi Yorkshire Tesla owners! Apologies for the thread necrosis but figured this is more relevant than posting a new topic.

If you've not seen already there is now a Yorkshire Tesla owners group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeslaYorkshire/

Look forward to meeting you soon!

7. vitz

vitz Member

Just moved to Yorkshire, can't wait for my M3 to arrive!

• Like x 1
  8. IMF2000

IMF2000 Member

Brilliant, hopefully we'll have a meet up soon