Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any P3- deliveries in the UK yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes they do look good... and I did have the 19" sports selected on my LR AWD as a compromise ;-) - but I can always look for other ones and much like in the US, I suspect there will be plenty options once the M3 becomes more well known in Europe...

Good point. I'll be looking too. I hope Tesla makes the 19" available to purchase at some point in the UK like they do in the USA, or I may ship some over.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
So; I have also just decided to go up to P- from LR.

I’m not sure how you guys have gone about it, but I’m expecting to still see the 19” sport wheels on mine?

My invoice hasn’t been updated yet, I’ll keep you posted, but.

Original order: LR, Red, 19s, FSD. £56,150

Quoted upgrade to P-, £1,540. New total £57,690

From the online configurator now:

P-, Red, FSD : £57,140.

So remove £900 for the difference in FSD now price and that’s a £1,450 difference. That’s the 19” option on my original order.

Changed my P+ to a P- as well (worries about range and Shropshire roads)
May well have shot myself in the foot there, delivery times wise... :rolleyes:

I did the same, mainly for better ride quality and range on 18s and lower cost was nice. Along with the price reduction, it brought mine down from a fraction under £60k to just under £52k. For me that's well worth any delay in delivery.

I’m now quietly pleased that I went for the P- option when the LR AWD disappeared. My original config was LR AWD, Red, 19 inch sport wheels. When that option was removed I could have opted to wait for it to reappear but that could have been a long wait. So I decided to go for the P-, Red, 18 inch aero wheels with a little trepidation about the look of the 18 inch aero wheels vs my original 19 inch sport wheel choice. Trepidation now gone. I saw the aero wheels for the first time on an actual M3 when visiting the Netherlands this week. They look far better than they do in photos which is all I’d seen before. With a bit of post-purchase rationalisation thrown in I accept, but happy with my choice nonetheless :) Especially as I can remove them for a bit of variety if the mood takes me.

Reactions: -DB-