Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Performance Reservations Switch from White to Black Interior?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious, have any Model Y Performance Reservation holders switched from White to Black interiors in order to move up the queue? It seems clear that black interiors are going out first, wondering if anyone switched their config to get sooner and what happened (if anything). I'm hanging back for the white, for now, but a bit impatiently :).....delayed gratification was never my personal strong suit!

We have one of each on order. We actually got notification concerning the white interior several days ago. We just received notification on the black interior last night so it seems they are preparing to deliver both color interiors in the coming weeks.

I wasn't expecting to get mine til like, November, so even "waiting" for the white interior is not really waiting. Going to enjoy a little longer w no car payment and just marvel at the early arrival whenever my white on white spaceship gets here. worth the wait