Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Ravens arrived yet?c

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
new rate+height adjustable suspension (previous one only height adjustable)- reportedly quite a bit smoother by some US owners.
Front motor replaced with Model 3 type motor - gives considerably higher efficiency iro claimed 10% extra range, rear motor unchanged afaik although there has been speculation of dual Model3 type motors in the rear but so far this is speculation only, and if it were to happen most likely way down the line probably with major model update in a couple of years or so. Only other thing reported by a US owenr I saw was a rev update to the 100KWH battery - possibly involved in higher charge rates but again this is speculation. hth

Reactions: interbear
Only have VIN because I found it in account page source. Then hassled the sales centre in Edinburgh until they confirmed it was my VIN. Then asked them on a near daily basis "Is it her yet? Is it here yet?"

AH HA! I think I used out of date instructions last time, albeit was a while ago. Turns out I do have a VIN buried in the code. Now what the hell do I do with it?

Is there some online trick to tracking things once you know this or is it just hassle your sales guy? To be honest, if "what will be will be" then I may not bother them, especially given stories of clogged up call centre.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
AH HA! I think I used out of date instructions last time, albeit was a while ago. Turns out I do have a VIN buried in the code. Now what the hell do I do with it?

Is there some online trick to tracking things once you know this or is it just hassle your sales guy? To be honest, if "what will be will be" then I may not bother them, especially given stories of clogged up call centre.

No, unfortunately there's nothing to do with the VIN that I can work out! Just good to know there is actually a car with your name on it! It may well be on the same boat as mine. I'm not expecting anything for at least another 3 weeks. Trying to remain calm...

Mine ordered 14th May. Have a VIN and estimated delivery of "late July". It's currently on a boat. Allegedly!

Interested to know if you've got a (car/)date yet, Graeme?

They're telling me the start of August.

I've never seen a Raven in the inventory. In fact right now there doesn't seem to be any MS new inventory at all.

Pretty much no new news on the next refresh either.