Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any reason these wouldn’t work?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a set of I believe Tempest rims. Any reason they wouldn’t fit on my 2017 75D?

This is from the ad:
Used for less than 2000 miles came off of a 2022 tesla model s all wheels and tires are in great shape,
Front tires are 255/45/r19 pirelli p zero
6x120 bolt pattern 40mm offset
Back tires are 285/40/r19 pirelli p zero
6x120 bolt pattern 45mm offset
No tpms sensors
Pick up in Carrollton tx

Found a set of I believe Tempest rims. Any reason they wouldn’t fit on my 2017 75D?

This is from the ad:
Used for less than 2000 miles came off of a 2022 tesla model s all wheels and tires are in great shape,
Front tires are 255/45/r19 pirelli p zero
6x120 bolt pattern 40mm offset
Back tires are 285/40/r19 pirelli p zero
6x120 bolt pattern 45mm offset
No tpms sensors
Pick up in Carrollton tx
I should add I’ve scoured these forums and found no definitive answer. Some say yes, some say no. Some say they’re 8.5 rims up front some say 9.5. The ones I’m looking at are 9.5 up front and 10.5 rear.

Thank you for that, I haven’t seen that page before. But I’m not sure that helps answer my question? Can I fit tempest rims on there without mods? Or would I need spacers? What size?
No idea; never did wheel spacers. Short of physically seeing if it works by trying it, I am not aware of a way to calculate it beforehand. But out of curiosity I did find this calculator: it says your wheel will be 32mm closer to the wheel strut. Not sure how accurate it is, but you could measure to see if you have room.

Actually the calculator I mentioned above also has this option:

Rim & Tire Size Calculator. Custom Offsets

No idea; never did wheel spacers. Short of physically seeing if it works by trying it, I am not aware of a way to calculate it beforehand. But out of curiosity I did find this calculator: it says your wheel will be 32mm closer to the wheel strut. Not sure how accurate it is, but you could measure to see if you have room.
Wow, now that page really helps. I’ll plug in my numbers. Thank you! I was hoping someone on here had done it already so I could see pics and the stance.