Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any RECENT calls re: VIN/Delivery?

johndorian

Mar 25, 2018
GTA
I got the same thing, an email instead of phone call. A surprise to me is the delivery place is on the easy side of the city Toronto-Lawrence) and I am in Mississauga. It does not matter much to me as long as I get the delivery before the end of this month.
Interesting, I'm in Mississauga as well and my delivery will be at the Oakville location which I definitely prefer.

EGuzzler

Mar 29, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Just got an email from Tesla for finalizing details. I will be getting a set date soon, so excited!!!!!!

Me too! I have a delivery location, Oakville but not delivery date yet. They had a few questions and said once the questions were taken care of we can talk about delivery date!

papapodcasts

May 2, 2018
Richmond Hill
I got the same thing, an email instead of phone call. A surprise to me is the delivery place is on the easy side of the city Toronto-Lawrence) and I am in Mississauga. It does not matter much to me as long as I get the delivery before the end of this month.
I too got that location. Still waiting on a delivery date.

Configuration: Apr 29
VIN 295xx
Black, aero

Nov 25, 2017
Hamilton
My ISA emailed me on last Thur. that my delivery location is changed to International Centre. I am still waiting for his call to confirm the date and time.

Mine is scheduled for the 30th at the International Center. I will drive it up to the 407 and back to Hamilton from there. Good test of Autopilot and highway speeds.

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
I wonder how you drive on 407 without a license plate? I do have a transponder but it also tied with my Leaf which I sold.
Why wouldn't he have a license plate?

Also if you already have a transponder then it'll technically work in any car, doesn't have to match the plates of the car so long as the transponder works properly. It'll just bill your account as normal.

ZooSean

ZOO
Feb 16, 2018
Markham, Canada
Why wouldn't he have a license plate?

Also if you already have a transponder then it'll technically work in any car, doesn't have to match the plates of the car so long as the transponder works properly. It'll just bill your account as normal.

I have heard the License plate coming in mail after delivery within few days. And we need put it on ourselves. Will that be the case for Tesla vehicle?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC