Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any RECENT calls re: VIN/Delivery?

sregehr

Apr 5, 2018
Canada
I need to stop reading these threads....it's making be super depressed.

I feel your pain. It seems like we're pretty close in dates - (msm, aero, eap) I configured Mar 28, vin assigned May 4 - no firm delivery set yet, other than "end of May" guess from my DA two weeks ago.

Note that they said it's is being delivered by rail - maybe yours is too - which could account for our delay. It's so painful hearing about people that configured a month after getting deliveries already.

• Love
Reactions: T3slaCanuck

Bandit

May 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I feel your pain. It seems like we're pretty close in dates - (msm, aero, eap) I configured Mar 28, vin assigned May 4 - no firm delivery set yet, other than "end of May" guess from my DA two weeks ago.

Note that they said it's is being delivered by rail - maybe yours is too - which could account for our delay. It's so painful hearing about people that configured a month after getting deliveries already.
Add me to this club, same config, same VIN date, no delivery info.

• Love
Reactions: T3slaCanuck

DSJ

Jan 7, 2013
Milton, ON
I guess you could say I’m growing concerned.

I configured immediately. VIN was assigned in first batch. Delivery profile complete. Was given my pickup location last week (Oakville) and that hasn’t changed yet. But I still don’t have a delivery time or date and keep being told it will be coming sometime soon. All this plus the fact that I know my vehicle is sitting in the lot at consumers road (as of end of last week). Just weird.

Apr 30, 2018
Burlington Ontario

I configured immediately. VIN was assigned in first batch. Delivery profile complete. Was given my pickup location last week (Oakville) and that hasn’t changed yet. But I still don’t have a delivery time or date and keep being told it will be coming sometime soon. All this plus the fact that I know my vehicle is sitting in the lot at consumers road (as of end of last week). Just weird.

I was in the same boat. Just got booked for June 4th. Pickup now at International Centre.

wolfpet

Aug 5, 2013
ON, Canada

that's my situation, except the location is @ Lawrence. No date, no responses. And now no VIN.

Stan K

Apr 14, 2018
Toronto
I just received an update. 31st delivery date at international center. Was previously noted as Oakville. I’m not unhappy with that - just want the car :)

31st might not work for us so hopefully other dates/times work.
Do you want to change? They are offering me June 5 or 6 ?

Buggle

May 16, 2018
Vaughan
For those getting depressed don't get too far down. I was in that boat - 3 weeks after paying deposit I had no email contact from anyone. Yesterday I got an email, this morning I filled out trade in and finance information, and just now I logged in and now have approved credit and a delivery appt.

May 31st, 3 PM, international center! Yeah baby!

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
For those getting depressed don't get too far down. I was in that boat - 3 weeks after paying deposit I had no email contact from anyone. Yesterday I got an email, this morning I filled out trade in and finance information, and just now I logged in and now have approved credit and a delivery appt.

May 31st, 3 PM, international center! Yeah baby!

lol, oh sweet summer child.....

jabe

Jan 17, 2017
oakville
anyone get final tally for cost of car?
no EAP for me...
i assumed the worst when budgeting so just hoping it is well below my guess to help fund more home reno's :)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC